chapter ten

(i really hope you are enjoying the story! i've been trying my best on this one)

ethan~

"where are we going?" she giggles and runs to catch up with me across the campus parking lot

i could listen to her laughing all day.

"somewhere," i answer and scan the sky. cloudy and greenish. "we might get caught in a storm." i warn.

"fun," she grins

i hold out my hand and she slaps hers in it.

it feels comfortable.

it feels right.

i pull her along, running up the fire escape ladder on the side of the nearest building i find.

"the roof?" she leans over and catches her breath once we reach the top.

*beep beep*

it was all a dream.

what does it mean when you dream about someone?

are they dreaming about you too?

it's been three days since the party and she's only making me more confused.

i groan and flip to my side. it's saturday. no classes.

the beeping noise continues and i shoot an angry glare at aiden's bed.

"can you shut the f*cking alarm off?" i say, a bit more aggressive than intended.

he only grunts and turns to his other side.

"whatever," i mutter and sit up, stretching my legs and arms.

i climb down from my loft bed and slap his alarm clock, hopefully breaking it.

why am i so pissy today?

i angrily throw a shirt over my head and put on jeans with some black converse.

not entirely knowing what to do, i disappear out of the dorm building.

i'll find something.

riley~

a knock on my door wakes me up. i look at the clock beside me and see that it reads 9:10 am.

it's saturday who the heck is at my door?

i sleepily get up and see that elanor has her headphones in and is journaling on her bed.

"good morning." i say. she doesn't hear me.

i roll my eyes and open the door.

standing in front of me is ethan.

with some coffees and a box of donuts. 

"hello?" i manage to croak out, my eyes squinting due to the light in the hallway.

"hey," he smiles, "woke up early. got donuts. too many for me to eat alone and i had a coupon for a free large coffee sooooo i'm here."