Stupid Song.

☀️Will☀️

     "Ooh, ooh" I started the song, my fingers still strumming along on the ukulele.
     "Ooh, ooh" I took a pause my fingers gliding along the instrument.
     "You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty.... You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies, I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?... 'Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness..." Pause..
     "I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice... By once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times... So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem, oh myself tonight 'Cause I just need one more shot at second chances..." I paused for longer letting the words really mean something.
     I started again, putting more meaning into the words. "Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry? 'Cause I'm missing more than just your body... Oh, is it too late now to say sorry? Yeah, I know that I let you down, Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?"
"Ooh, ooh.." Someone sang in the audience.
"I'm sorry, yeah..." I started again giving them a smile as I recognized Reba singing along.
"Ooh, ooh..."
"Sorry, yeah..."
"Ooh, ooh.." Reba leaned back on her bench as if saying, "Go on."
"Sorry... Yeah, I know that I let you down, Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?...
     "I'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to, But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two... I'll go, I'll go and then you go, you go out and spill the truth
Can we both say the words and forget this?" I strummed a few solo chords.
     "Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body... Oh, is it too late now to say sorry? Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?... I'm not just trying to get you back on me...
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body... Is it too late now to say sorry.. Yeah, I know that I let you down, Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?"
"Ooh, ooh." Reba echoed.
"I'm sorry, yeah.."
"Ooh, ooh."
"Sorry, yeah..."
"Ooh, ooh."
"Sorry... Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?" I ended the song and it was dead silent for a moment.
     Reba stood up and walked down to me. It was kinda awkward just sitting there in silence, a ukulele on my lap.
     Reba grabbed my face and kissed me.
     Oohs arose from the audience and a few people clapped.

💀Nico💀

     Of all the songs in the planet, he goes with "Sorry" by Justin Beiber... And for Reba, that bitch, for that matter.
     Reba pushes past me as Will ended his song, even from a distance I could see his blue eyes twinkling expectantly.
     Reba pulled his beautiful face towards her own.
     I stood up and walked away as the crowd cheered and Ooo'ed. This was uncomfortable, I don't even know why I came to campfire in the first place. Because Will asked me to? Since when do I care about what other people want me to do?
Since Will Solace. The voice in my head whispered. What was wrong with me.. I just got over Jackson..
Why can't you face your love? The voice was suspiciously familiar...
     "Get out of my head!" I said aloud as I marched into my cabin.
     My voice fell silent.
     I stared at my coffin shaped bed for a solid second before throwing on a hoodie, I always felt cold.. I don't know why.. I just do.
     And now I didn't have my aviator jacket thanks to that dam werewolf.
     I wanted to Iris message Hazel, ask how things are going with her, something to distract me from Will Solace.
     I set up the message and tossed in the golden coin. It fell right though the rainbow, weird... I picked it up and tried again, still, nothing.
     I should report this to Chiron in the morning.
     I fell over on the coffin bed, and stared at my ceiling.
     Will Solace, Will fucking Solace, sang fucking "Sorry" by fucking Justin Beiber, to fucking Reba Filance.
Of course... Not like I care! He can live his own life, I'm just that annoying gay kid. I'm not affected by this. At all!
He's straight. Obviously, not a drop of homosexuality in him. As I said, I don't care! I do not care. I don't.
A tear rolled down my face. I quickly wiped it away and dismissed my every thought, but they just kept coming back, engulfing my brain.
No! Not again.. I'm not ready for this.. I can't...
     This is Percy Jackson all over again. I just got over him! I'm not.. I'm not falling again...
     Fuck, I have a crush on Will Solace, and I fucking just watched him go, right though my fingers, into slimy Reba Filance...
     So much for second chances.

AU: I know half the chapter is just lyrics to "Sorry" copy pasted in this chapter. Shut up I'm sick and tired. Hope you enjoyed anyway.