So close yet so... nah they pretty close.

The boys headed off to their cabins.

📷Green camera 2📷

In the darkness you could still see Nico's obvious grin in the moonlight. The smoll Italian boi was obviously happy about something, I wonder what could be so great for the son of hades to show emotion on his face by the simple act of grinning.
He ruffled his raven hair and let out a deep sigh, it's a good thing the camp should be asleep, otherwise he would be exposed... for sighing... cause who knew emotions exist.

-after this I presume they just went to bed since I can't get cameras in the cabins for 'privacy reasons'. I mean honestly who do they take me for?-

📷Green camera 3📷

It's 6:00am and our Solace boy is up and drinking coffee and cursing the sun for being awake. Something about when the sun is awake he is awake?
Another Apollo camper came out with more coffee, drinking it from the pot. Who knew that Apollo campers ain't morning people. Probably the fact that they wake up at six every morning affects them.
"Is everything alright Will?" Kayla came out of the cabin, she had her ginger and bright green hair tucked away in a messy bun, she looked nothing like her brother asides from the dashing blue eyes and face splattered with freckles.
Will looked up at her. "I'll... I will get over it."
Kayla sighed, "I'm here to help if I can, I just want what's best for my lil bro."
"Two months dude." Will muttered and elbowed her.
Kayla smiled, pleased with the change in her brother's attitude and she suggests, "I'm teaching archery, you're coming, one of these days you're going to realize that medicine won't protect you from monsters." Then she proceeds to pull Will to his feet and drag him down to the archery range.

-Time 12:21pm-

📷Archery Range Camera📸

Nico walks down to the archery range, showing off some colour today with a dark denim jacket paired with matching ripped jeans and a black skull t-shirt.
Death boy walked up to Will, taking an aim with the help of Kayla at a target.
     "You doing better Will?" Nico said and just kissed Will. Ha Fanfic over.

-HA YOU WISH! No, of course that's not that what happens. I will forever dream.-

    What actually happened.
    Nico walked up to Will. "Hey, you doing alright Solace?" The son of hades looked in the direction Will was shooting.
     Kayla looked at Nico, then smile and turned to Will.
    "Solace, I'm gonna go help the others Nico can help you out if you need it." Kayla smirked and left. Then she high fives Jason who had been watching from a distance.
     Nico sighed and ran his fingers through his dark hair then looked back at the son of Apollo. "I don't know how to shoot a bow so you're on your own... Sorry." He shrugged.
Will smiled. "Kayla taught me enough. Here we can learn together!" He said smiling.
Nico shrugged, his way of expressing pure glee. Will handed him the bow.
Nico looked at it with confusion then pulled back the string.
"Forgetting something?" The son of Apollo handed the son of hades an arrow.
Nico scowled at Will and knocked the arrow. Solace put his hands on the pale boy's hands and adjusted the arrow. It wasn't as noticeable from far away, but you could see the definite contrast between the boys skin tone when right next to each other.
Nico exhaled sharply and stared straight ahead focusing on the target. The curly blond one kept his hands on Nico's and helped him aim. They were so close to each other they probably could taste each other's breath.
Will was behind Nico wrapping his arms around to help Di Angelo aim. I have no idea how Nico let Will get this close, as he's not a touchy person. I wonder.....
Solace stepped away from Nico and the son of hades let go of the string and the arrow flew at the target. It hit the outer rim, but judging from the arrows scattered around the target, it was better then Will.
That brought some satisfaction to Nico's depressing face. He ruffled his raven hair and handed the bow back at Will.
"You must get it from Bianca." Solace said looking a bit disappointed that Nico was still better then him after all the training he had done.
Di Angelo hesitated at the mention of Bianca's name, then slightly smiled. "Well she only got good after she joined the hunters."
They smiled at each other for a moment, not realizing how close they were to each other, just inches away from each other's face.
Then Reba walked in and ruined everything.

AN: I. Suck. At. Posting. On. Time. So so sooooo sorry these are so late! I have a lot of things on my mind and honestly I forget, a lot. I hope you like this anyways.