Sometimes I think.. Fluff? Then nah suffering.

⚠️Trigger Warnings! This includes talk of depression and suicide.⚠️

💀Nico💀

     I only fought the kid for one reason. He was really lonely and people kept giving him shit. Now I don't usually dwell on those things because I prefer to stay out of drama, but he reminded me of myself in a way, alone and bullied.
     So of course I did the obvious thing to ask him to sword fight. Give him something to do, take out his frustration on me instead of letting it boil inside of him to an unhealthy amount.
     I recognized him from when he fight got to camp, his satyr said that he found him trying to kill himself with no one to stop him and no one to confide in. That hit a little too close to home there. My mental state was destroyed when Bianca died, I didn't want to live in a world without her. Minos didn't help, I guess having an evil ghost king following you around doesn't help anyways.
     Recently I'm more happy, I've gotten my depression under control and I feel like I belong. I just think I owed as much as a sword fight to the kid.
     I didn't want to explain this to Will, of course he would overreact and get all up in his business. Will means well but sometimes it's more important to just let him be.
     Will handed me my water bottle to make sure I stayed hydrated, but I had hardly broken a sweat fighting the kid. But when you have a doctor for a boyfriend everything is life of death.
     Boyfriend the words seemed unnatural in my Mind, had I really gotten this far? Well if everyone didn't know already that I'm gay, they sure know now. I'm sick of this being in the closet thing, homophobes suck but they aren't worth my time. I'm here and I'm Queer so fuck everyone else.

☀️Will☀️

     Reba seems to feel really bad about what she did. Maybe she didn't deserve how we treated her, but what she did was messed up. One day that can be a thing in the past and maybe we can just be friends.
      It's been two days since I saw Nico sword fighting with the young iris boy. It was another long day in the infirmary and Reba offered to help me sort through some old medical supplies. I appreciated the help.
     Then the boy walked in again, looking at the ground determined not to look at anyone with a piece of paper firmly clenched in his hand. Reba continued to sort while I went to ask the kid what he needed.
     He shoved the paper in my hand and muttered, "Chiron said you would help me." In a kind of angry sad tone.
     I looked over at Reba. Then read the note. This is what it said.

Dear Will Solace,
This boy has been brought to my attention as he has tried to end his life on multiple occasions. I would like you to aid him and try to figure out what is wrong. I am aware that psychology is not your profession, but at the moment you are the best that camp has gotten. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.
-Chiron

     I re-read the note several times. He wants me to be a therapist? That would add on to my already cramped schedule  and probably the fact that I am not skilled in psychology could help that fact. Of course I'll do it. I just have to do some research on the subject first.
     I turned around to look at Reba. "Uh, thank you but we're done for the day I need to help someone."  She nodded and left the infirmary.
     I turned back to the boy. "So let's start shall we?"

AN: so I brought in another OC. If you want to see more of him I'll use him more if you don't, that's fine he'll be a background character. Tell me in the comments if you want. If you don't that's fine you are entitled to your own choice. Thank you for reading!