This story is going... Great? (And late gods sorry)

☀️Will☀️

Last day. Then I'm back to camp. It's not like I don't like it here, I love it, just I miss camp, and I haven't gotten through to Reba. I just want to at least check in to see how she's doing.
I don't want her to feel rejected or anything. Speak of the devil. Not that she is the devil! It's an expression.
"How's your girlfriend doing these days? Have you been texting her or anything?" My mother, Naomi Solace, asked over a plate of left over pasta. We were very fancy in this household.
"Which one?" My step father Ryan Thompson scoffed in a joking manner.
"Honestly.. I'm not like that. I haven't been able to contact Reba, my only girlfriend, due to problems with technology, can't use them you know. And iris messages are down recently." I responded.
"I'm just saying, a man like yourself, you should have all the girls falling at your feet! You definitely inherited your mothers looks, and you're a man of heart." Ryan added pointing his pasta fork at me.
"Ha ha." I muttered finishing my pasta.
"I'm being honest."
"Thanks then.." I cleared my plate and dropped it in the sink, watching the water clean the plate.
I was sad to see them go, I wouldn't see them for a while.
Sunrise, I was up and gone.
I took an Uber to half blood hill. I passed Thalia's Pune tree and skipped down the hill.
Clarise LaRue was the first to notice my arrival.
"Welcome Back Solace." She elbowed me in her friendly, I'm gonna kill you, kind of way. She'd gotten better at kindness after she met Chris, nevertheless she still had a few kinks to work out.
"I wasn't gone that long was I?" I said with a smirk.
"Well you're girlfriend has gone crazy. Thought you left her." Clarise muttered and walked off somewhere.
Oh no...

🐍Reba🐍 (Ha... You get my joke? Heh... I'll shut up now.)

🌺Reba🌺

Will's back? That took him some time.
     Wait... He's back. Right. Fuck. Sorry Language. Wow. Right. Fucccckkk
Nothing wrong with that! You can go away now! St-stop writing...

💀Nico💀

"Hey Nico!" A voice sounded behind me, Will Solace stood there, smiling like the idiot he is.
A sudden warmth rushed through my body. He ran his fingers through his head of curly blond hair. I managed a smile.
"Welcome back Solace. How's your mom?" I relaxed my position and slid my hands into my pockets.
"Wow, I didn't know you could smile di Angelo, I mean last time you did that was when Thalia crashed Apollo's bus into camp, you crawled out of that think smiling like the little dork you were... You should smile more often was my point. My mom's excellent. She's having a baby! Thank gods I don't have to deliver this one.." Will let out an awkward laugh.
"That's fantastic! Well congratulations, does she know the sex yet?" I asked, I felt better just talking with him, I missed that when he was gone. Yeah, I'd been alone before, but ever since meeting Will I felt like I was part of something, and when he left I had felt even more alone.
"Nah, she found out the day before she called me, Ryan is really exited. Listen I'll talk to you later, Clarisse said that Reba's mad at me... or something like that, but nothing is working anymore, Iris messages, phones, emails, pay phones, FaceTime, nothing. I can't even touch a cell phone without it breaking down now, I could contact camp. Probably why she's mad, anyways see you later Neeks." Will said and walked away in search of his girlfriend.
For a moment they're I almost forgot about Reba, but how could I, even if she seemed somewhat nicer, every time I see her, the daughter of Aphrodite seems to shove it in my face that I've lost another chance at love. It's what I get for hitting on straight guys.

☀️Will☀️

"Hey Reba!" I approached her, she was sitting outside her cabin dressed in a camp t-shirt and white short-shorts. She sorta jumped as it I had startled her and her expression changed.
"Where have you been!? You haven't called, you haven't Iris messaged, you haven't emailed, you haven't done anything!!" She stood up and tried to size me up. She wasn't much shorter then me, but Reba wasn't able to look that intimidating height wise, other then that she could be a pretty scary person.
     "Reba.. Iris messages are down, I can't even touch a cell phone let alone call or email.. I'm sorry I was gone for so long... but my mother is pregnant, I needed to be there for her." I responded trying to keep my voice cool and relaxed.
     "Yeah, alright." She said then smirked and wrapped her arms around me pulling me into a kiss. "Missed you babe. Hope everything turns out okay."
     I sighed and breathed into her hair, today she smelt like cherry and mint, an odd combination, but it somehow smelled perfect.
     Time went on and hours later I'm sitting in my cabin, blasting Ariana Grande over the Bluetooth speakers filling the room.
     Why are you laughing? There something wrong with my music choice?!
     I received a knock at the door. Probably an Ares kid complaining about the noise from across the green. I turned 'Thank You, Next" down and opened the door.
     It was Nico, and Jason... and Percy...   both Grace and Jackson clutching Nico's arm like he was some kind of inmate.
     "H-hey guys? What's up?" I asked shuffling my feet. Jason was smiling to much to speak so the son of Poseidon took the reins.
     "Nico wants to hang out with you. Cause he's lonely and anti social, and you're sunny and... well social."
     Nico tried to pull his arms away. "Gods I just want to check in and see if he wants to hang. Am I not aloud to have friends?" He growled in his Nico like way.
     A rush of pride filled Jason's face.
     I laughed, "You guys can just drop his off, don't worry he'll be home by supper." I rolled my eyes playing along.
     Jason and Percy fist bumped and ran away laughing their heads off.
      I smiled and opened the door fully.
     "Are you seriously listen to Ariana Grande?" Nico asked waking into the cabin, a girl and a boy weren't aloud to be alone in a cabin. I guess it doesn't apply for two boys. Why am I thinking like this?
     "Yes I am." I proceeded to turn it off. "Got a problem with that?"
     "Will Solace, you can play the ukulele, you can sing, and you can heal thousands of demigod injuries, but you are never going to get a proper style of music." Nico said sitting down on my bed. He's been here enough to just sit down and understand that my place does not belong to me. Weird concept, I'm still sticking with it.
     "Ha ha." I dug out a bag of chips and tossed them at him. Yes, even doctors eat chips. Should I be feeding an unhealthy starving child chips? Probably not. Am I anyways? Yes.
     We chatted about everything that had been going on in the time I was at my mom's.
     Somehow Nico ended up laying on my lap, I didn't notice for a while and I don't think he did either, looks like Neeks was warming up to me, well people in general I guess. Still felt good to be appreciated.

AN: And we end on that pleasant note. Gods I'm so so soooo sorry this came out so late, I guess I just forgot about it for a bit, but I hope this is okay for now, I will try and be more consistent and post more often, don't worry, the next chapter sure will be interesting 😈 Thanks for reading!