Yay Murder

📷Infirmary camera 1📷

     Will rushes around the infirmary ordering other doctors around. Reba is in one of the cots with Kayla leaning over her, doing some medically stuff.
      Nico is sitting in a chair with no expression, talking to Chiron in his wheelchair form in hushed whispers.
     It was so loud in the room with everything going on it was hard to make out anything in specific happening.
     Chiron lead Nico out of the infirmary and Will ran over to Reba again. He opened her mouth and gave her some nectar.
     "Drink! Gods... Swallow!" Solace yelled at the unconscious girl unable to control what she does at this moment. Kayla put her hand on his shoulder as if saying, calm down.
     Will took a deep breath and forced her to swallow then checked her temperature and breathing.
     The son of Apollo ran into the back room again and disappeared from view. Reba stayed unmoving.
You could see blood still seeping through the sheets on the cot.

-the next day-

     Nico sits outside the infirmary with Percy and Jason.
     "First Bryce Lawrence, then Octavian and Leo... now Reba... I'm a murderer." Nico muttered and stared ahead his expression blank.
     "You didn't kill Leo, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time...." Jason said and awkwardly tapped his foot.
     "And Reba isn't dead yet... She might live." Percy added.
      Nico closed his eyes as if hoping to block out the sound of living souls.
     Will comes out of the infirmary with a mask over his mouth and his hands in gloves. The son of Apollo is covered in blood but that doesn't seem to faze him.
     "I have 10 minutes until I need to go back in. Nico, can I talk to you?" Will sighed. Then he looked at Nico dead in the eye. "Now Di Angelo."
     Nico nodded and continued looking at Will.
     "Alone." The son of Apollo added and shifted his gaze to Percy and Jason.  They nodded stood up and walked off somewhere.
     Will took a deep breath and sat beside the son of hades. "The baby is dead... of course it was still new... but it's dead."
     Nico stares at him in shock and sudden realization.
     "I..." he was at a loss for words, the son of hades looked like he wanted to cry, he couldn't think straight, (I mean like properly, even though he can't think straight... default set to gay.)
     Will nodded. "I'm not going to get mad at you right now Di Angelo. I have to stay focussed if I'm going to help Reba, but I'm really disappointed in you Nico. I would say a lot more things that are on my mind... but I won't." Will ruffled is mop of curly blond hair and pulled the mask from his face revealing his freckled nose and mouth.
     "I don't hate you... but if she dies... I will never forgive you. I don't care what she's done, Reba didn't deserve this."
     Will took another breath, Nico stayed wordless and still. There was a silence between them.
     "I love you..." Nico muttered and started to cry.
     "I know." Will muttered at the same tone as Nico and walked back into the infirmary.

AN: Coming at ya hard with these short chapters. But now I have a plot!!! And a plan (sorta). I'd like to thank my friend who really wanted me to publish for telling me to publish. Yep that's all love ya!