Out of Tartarus

🌈Butch🌈

Its been over a month since Nico's disappearance to go find will. I'm disappointed to say I'm pretty sure they are dead.
The rest of camp is giving them 5 more days to prove their aliveness until we all give up and hold a funeral. Its sad but all hope seems to be lost at this point.
At around 2:43am I hear a scream of pain from outside my cabin. As quickly as I can I put on my rainbow high tops and exit out of the flashy colourful cabin to find the source of the scream.
A flashlight in hand, me and a few other campers look around for who could possibly be in pain.
After an hour or so of nothing but the usual we eventually give up and head back to our cabins. More nervous and tense than we were when we woke up.

💀Nico💀

Gods I hate glitter. The problem is, Its everywhere I look. And confetti. We managed to escape Tartarus after our constant efforts and the way we found out.. was too traumatizing to put into detail.
Long story short, it involved a lot of screaming, crying, and glitter. Lots. And lots. Of glitter. I'll be coughing this shit up for months.
I look over at Will. He's passed out on the grass. I make no effort to wake him up. It's not worth the effort, plus he needs his rest.
Unfortunately Reba came with us. We couldn't exactly leave her there and to be honest, no magic what she has done, no deserves to stay in Tartarus. Plus I couldn't force myself to kill her even if I had to choice. The memory of the ground dragging his body down as he slowly suffocated until he was torn down to the underworld.. is still burning in my mind. I have the power to. I just would loose my mind.
If I haven't already. Bob seems pleased though. He's making snow angels in the glitter staring at the stars with a loving gaze. A smile spread across his pale silvery face.
     Closing my eyes I let myself drop to the grassy floor and relax myself for the first time in what feels like too long.
     Breathing. Steadying my breathing. And I'm asleep.
     Dead. I feel dead. Like the overwhelming dread of dying has passed and I'm left with nothing. Maybe I've finally died. Maybe.. maybe my suffering is over.
      I don't think I wanted to die, but now that I've come to this conclusion I am at peace. No more Tartarus, no more godly drama, no more Reba. My father always said he had a room ready for me in the palace. The thought used to make me cringe. Now I find it calming. Death.

☀️Will☀️

     I see him again. Apollo. He's trying to get to me. But he isn't getting any closer. Every word he speaks gets more and more muffled. He's slipping farther away. I call out to him. He can't hear me. No one can hear me.
     I'm screaming. Im yelling at him. Telling him not to go. Telling him to come back and explain everything. But he won't listen. No one will listen. Im crying. 
     He's gone. Apollo. God of the son. My dad. Gone. I'm sobbing now. Still yelling for him, but I'm alone.
When I open my eyes again I realize it was a dream. Something else I can't figure out. I'm still in pain. My sides are aching and covered in the annoying substance called Glitter.
I wipe the sweat from my forehead and scratch the tears from my eyes.
     Bob has his kitten Small bob cuddles into his arms. He's still staring fondly at the starts glittering above us, like he has been since before I passed out.
      Reba is sleeping with her back against a tree trunk. She looks so different without makeup or her hair brushed. She's still beautiful but this way she looks so much more real.
     Before she looked like a living Barbie doll, stuff joins and everything. Going through Tartarus really changes how you think of someone. Reba actually proved extremely useful down in the pit. Once she got over her complaining and stuff.
     I think one day we can be friends again, if she changes her way of dealing with people.
     I look over at nico who is asleep beside me. A small smile creeps onto my face as I brush his dark hair from his face.
     But when my finger guides across his skin, he's cold. Ice cold.
     Slightly panicky I put my hand on his cheek. Cold.  I touch the side of his neck. Cold. His chest isn't moving with his breath. I-I don't think he's breathing!
     I used to always joke about how he sleeps like the dead, but even then I could notice the slight rise and fall and of his chest.
      I check his pulse.....
     Nothing.
     No.
     No.
     No.
     I shake him.
     Nothing.
     I open his eyes.
     Blank.
     Fuck my life.

AN: Hey readers! Thank you guys for reading this story and your constant reminders you really want me to update this. Well here's my update. I racked my brain for how to get them out of Tartarus and unfortunately I came to no conclusion. Quite a few of you wanted me to bring Bob back so I did and here he is. I did what, practically all of you asked and I put Reba through Tartarus. Thanks for reading, have a nice night/day.