I bring you joy.

☀️Will☀️

     Be a man Will. You can't just hide in the stall until he leaves.
Why not? He won't wait that long...
"Uh... Will? Is everything okay?" Nico asked from outside the door.
I looked down at his feet. Black high tops, what else would you expect? He was standing right outside the stall.
"I.. Yep! All's... you know..." I failed at being positive.
Nico hesitates. "I'm not doing this it's either I'm coming in or you're confused out."
I stepped out. (No way we doing this in a bathroom stall.)
"See? Fine." I said and opened my arms to prove a point.
Nico took a step towards me. I dropped my arms.
"You sure? You were looking at me.. then you ran out of the hall... did I do something?"
"No! You.. nothing wrong... I just-" this time it was me that was cut off.
Nico cupped his hands around my face and pulled me down so he could kiss me. I kissed him back. After about three seconds I realized I had my eyes open, so I just quickly closed them.
This was nothing like with Reba. This felt right. This felt... better. With Reba it was like something was always missing. Now I know.
Nico stumbled into the wall and we broke. He was blushing I was blushing, we looked at each other. Then the son of hades started to laugh. I joined in and leaned onto the sink.
"Crawled ourselves into some shit here." Di Angelo laughed and stood up straight. (Not really but you know what I mean.)
"Yeah, Kayla's gonna freak!" I laughed.
"You think Kayla's gonna freak? Hazel grew up in the 1930's!"
     "So did you!" I calmed myself down and so did Nico.
     Nico said, "Yeah... well look how that turned out."
     I wanted to kiss him again, but I didn't know if that would be overkill. So we just stood in silence.

💀Nico💀

     So. I kissed Will frickin Solace, cause he was hiding in the bathroom... I knew I shouldn't have taken my depression medication this morning.
     Yet again, I'm glad I did because if I hadn't been so stupid I wouldn't have kissed him. Now I get the hype. Like why Percy and Annabeth are on it like kissing is some kind of drug. I wonder what sex is like, pretty sure Percy and Annabeth have experience. (Ha Sorry bout that I'm in a bad mood, I'll try and be more clean.)
     I don't need to think of that now. I just recently had my first kiss. I ain't pushing it... My first kiss with Will Solace. Will frickin Solace. Gods.
     Right now I'm in my cabin. Thinking about his blond curly hair... his eyes, the hue of an endless glittering ocean, forever crashing into my heart... his smile, his laugh... his lips... Will Frickin Solace.
     The next morning, things turn a turn down, wellfuckthisimscrewedthankyou, road. If you ever have the choice, I recommend choosing, everythingisokayandwillbeokay lane. It's a better neighbourhood. In the end they both end up at Lifesucksdealwithit park.
     As usual I go to the dinging pavilion to pretend like I care about breakfast so Jason and Percy don't get cranky.
     Boom. Reba, with Will.

AN: Can I just say how much I love frank? Frank is better then everyone on this planet. I mean Hazel is pretty cool, and I do love Nico and Will. Frank. Awesome. Love him. Frank is my child. I will protect him. I hate Rick Riordan. I love Frank. He is just so... so frank. And I... Please. I just love my baby. My Chinese Canadian baby man. My huggable bean child. This is completely irrelevant, but anyone want to go murder Uncle Rick? No. We need him to write more books... Ugh. Anyways hope you like the chapter. I love Frank.