News Flash

In life, you're going to get caught up in things that don't matter.
The one thing we can't control on the world is it's events- but, we can choose what to focus on, we can choose what things mean, and we can choose what to do.
It's not about the people that can only see up, it's about those who are down but can still see up.
It's an unfortunate objective truth that drastic times cause for drastic measures. And the measure of a persons will is determined by what they are willing to do to assure triumph over tragedy. Success over failure. Winning over losing.
I know that it's hard when you're at your breaking point- and everyday in life is unpredictable because one day you're up, but then you hit this plateau. And when most people hit that plateau, they go: "Wrong job. Wrong relationship. Wrong business." Because it's not instantly fulfilling them.
When you're at the lowest point in your life, I think you're open to a lot of things to try and change it, and to try to get on the right path.
A lot of us just don't know how to process or understand a lot of things that seem to be out of our control.
When you feel vulnerable because something is going wrong and you don't understand the "why" of something that's going on to you, pray and ask god to send you clarity so that he can reveal things to you- because your heart is affected by it, by things- it feels like you have no control. You can't be stressed, depressed, miserable, or frustrated about things you have clarity on.
Discouragement can creep in secretly and tell you that life is not worth living. If you listen to discouragement, you will wonder if you're ever going to get out of what you're into.
You can't judge your life by where you are in this moment. You have to realize that where you are will pass. That what you're worried about will pass. That one day you're goin to look back and laugh at the things that kept you up all night. Nothing is nearly as major as you thought it was.
How hard you press shows how hard you hit- and energy is measured by motion. Pressure or pain, get up and press.