In need of a GF??

My friend Carson was feeling low because he doesn't have a girlfriend.

To Carson Walker
June 28, 2019
Ok so with like when it comes to dating girls and stuff, you usually go for anyone and everyone that catches your eye. You leave no crevice unexplored. You're quick to pick up on immediate attraction and interest, and even quicker to act on it. But this also means: you're quick to drop it once the initial attraction fades. You're also not a stranger to juggling more than one date at a time. I think you personally you should go for the one who waits. The one who can patter out your hastiness and impulsiveness, and stick around long enough for you to actually get to know them properly. Someone who will make you see that stability doesn't necessarily have to mean boredom, and that you don't have to compromise on your happiness to be able to commit. I have always said that you "get what you tolerate". So you're going to get shitty people and horrible relationships when you go for just anybody because you "want a girl". I always tell my boyfriend that "want" and "need" are two VERY different things. It's like when you go into a store, and your parents say "only get what you NEED, not what you WANT". I tell him all the time that I want to be the best girlfriend possible. And I want him to allow me and to feel comfortable with me providing all of his needs AND wants. I think you want anyone who you have even the slightest attraction to. Someone who is face paced and is quick to jump from scene to scene, avoiding boredom at all costs. Someone who excites you and makes you feel something intense every minute of every day. However, I think you NEED s omeone who is patient enough to stick around when things get hard. Someone who is able to show you that being stable doesn't mean being boring. Someone who makes you want to set aside all of the options your constantly shuffling through for even a little while.

i used to be just like you. literally.
i stopped trying to "talk" with just anybody because they peeked an interest in me. i learned how to not get attached with stuff like that. i don't show my feelings about them for awhile- so i can see how things develop. Never lower your standards or try to take a person who's potential you see and try to morph them into a person in your imagination. Waiting and not just going for anybody was worth it- and it goes to show. I found everything when I was looking for nothing.
a senior kid found me sitting alone in my own element, in the rain. he had kindness in his eyes. that kid is now not only my partner, but my best friend, he is someone that makes me want to be a better person. he is attentive, and truly listens, analyzes, and remembers every single minute detail from everything i tell him. from names, to things i don't like, to experiences of stories i tell him.
he's the type of person that sticks around. he's the type of person that you know he's going to take care of you. you can tell by his energy and his eyes- that he is full of compassion and warmth. he is a person that everybody deserves to know.
love comes when you aren't expecting it. you will find everything, when you are searching for nothing.