Get to know me🥴

Around School :"//
99.99% of the time, I will either be in a combination between sweatpants, leggings, a hoodie,and plain tshirt. White slip on beat up vans or brown Birkenstocks. Minimal to no makeup. Short straight brown to blonde hair that's parted straight down the middle that nearly has a permanent tuck behind my left ear.

I'm either glaring or looking like I'm pissed off/sad when I'm not... this usually only happens when I'm not in a conversation with someone.

On days where teachers allow free time, I'm working while usually everyone else is socializing.

In a classroom I probably in the back corner or on the very end of a row in the back. Knowing people may (are) looking at the back of my head makes me antsy.

Around school I am speed walking through everyone and staring straight ahead, or standing in the back.

If I am walking with people I always try to have a good look of my surroundings, I prefer to be on the side instead of the middle because it's more dangerous in the middle???

I haven't been in many crowds in my lifetime, so...you will find me looking around very awkwardly, talking to no one.

I will probably have some sort of determined look on my face as if I'm trying to think really hard about something or if I'm trying to look for something. Neither will be the case, I will just have that look as a sort of mask for my awkwardness *smug face*

Look for the person fleeing the crowd, frowned face and furrowed eyebrows that has a RBR and looks who is just standing observing people but not actually participating in it.

I will most likely have my earphones in replaying the same 2 songs over and over again, and possibly switch it to an occasional motivational speech...

In the library I am glued to a laptop typing nonstop until the librarian says she is "closing". I squint a lot, move my lips to the side, and fit my jaw on my thumb and fist.

When I am eavesdropping and hear something pretty out there, I raise my eyebrows pretty high and appear uncomfortable.

If you say hi or expect me to notice you.. 1) I most likely didn't hear you. 2) I noticed you. 3) I am very shy and will 100% treat you as if you don't exist- to the point where you may begin to doubt your own existence.

Sitting in my desk I am either constantly moving because I am in discomfort, slouched or up in a 90 degree angle, deconstructing pens and mechanical pencils, and or doodling on paper or arm.

Only speak in class if I can be helpful to somebody in any way or in a discussion in which I can't stand hearing anymore people trying to figure out the symbolism in a text past surface level.

Always roaming around by myself.

Only laugh and smile to myself due to a thought I had.

Clothing
1. PRACTICALITY
I will almost always choose practicality over style. The outfit is cuter without a jacket, but it's cold out? The jacket is coming anyway. Outfit looks amazing with heels, but I'll be doing a lot of walking? Flats. Of course, this doesn't apply all the time; sometimes the overall look or purpose of the clothes will win out over practicality but, for the most part, I prefer to dress with practicality in mind.

2. COMFORT
I prefer comfort whether it's practical or not. I am not going to wear things that are uncomfortable, like a shirt with scratchy sequins, unless I have to (or I will figure out how to make something comfortable, like wearing a tank top underneath the sequin shirt). I have been excited about the rise of athleisure because of the soft fabrics, nice textures, and freedom of movement the style offers while still looking put together.