Chapter 12 - Cave of the lion

As soon as Jimin Taehyung sees his face his cheeks turn a deep red. Jimin pull yourself together! That was nothing yesterday! That never happened! I am always anything but submissive! One last time he takes a deep breath and wants to knock on Taehyung's door, but suddenly he is dragged into a storeroom. A click signals that he is locked in.

Shocked, he stared at the person, but when he sees Jungkook, he immediately relaxes. You idiot Jimin. Taehyung it couldn't be. Stop being so paranoid!

"What happened to our cute little Dom?" If Kookie intended to provoke him, that was really the wrong moment. Jimin was anything but in the mood. Nevertheless Jimin can't hide his relief that it's only Jungkook. "What's the matter with you? Did someone expect Taehyung?" The mockery in his voice was barely audible and Jimin would have loved to give him one. Nevertheless, his gaze remained emotionless. With an indifferent gesture he tightens his shoulders.

"Possible" Why lie? He stood his man.

"Do you know Jimin? He is angry. Stink pissed off" Was he serious? If then he could be angry and not Taehyung. Still, it was another reaction. Even better it was an emotion. And that of Kim Taehyung. Before yesterday Jimin had doubted whether he had any feelings at all. Well obviously he did.

"From the outside he seemed indifferent but inwardly he found the thought that he brought feelings out of the great Kim Taehyung extremely satisfying. Nevertheless, Jimin desires nothing more than to leave. He just wasn't in the mood. Had it been otherwise, Jungkook would have a huge problem. In such a confined space with him, torture was the order of the day. But he knew how to control his desire and, to be honest, he didn't want any more sexual satisfaction because of yesterday. Yesterday was definitely enough. "Open JK!" But to his surprise, Jungkook refused.

If this boy continued like this, he would push him against this locked door and stick his tongue in his throat. But instead of putting his fantasies into action, he harshly drives at him. "What is your problem?

"You" How could you understand this guy? What kind of problem did he have with him? Jimin's problem, however, was quite different. His desire for Kookie grew. "I have to look after you even better now," Jungkook begins to explain his words by himself. "How could you be so naive and try to dominate him?" That was his problem? Self-assured Jimin patted Jungkook on the shoulder.

"I don't need a babysitter, sweetie, and now let me work." Before I work on you, rip your clothes off and take you hard here. Easy Jimin!

"You don't understand it, do you?" In this room was the only one who didn't understand Jungkook. Did he not notice the greed of him? His innocence was almost too cute. "Taehyung doesn't have what he wants yet" And again it was about Mr. Kim. He could never have Jungkook like that. Besides, Tae was the last topic he wanted to talk about.

"And he won't either" Jimin has to draw in some irritated and some frustrated.

"Just don't provoke him any further. Then you might survive the week." The only one who was provoking Jimin was Jungkook himself and he didn't even notice. The tension continues to rise in him.

"Let me worry about that and now open the door! Finally! He opened the door out which Jimin pushes himself out without hesitation. He wouldn't have lasted a second longer.

"Have fun in the lion's den," Jungkook called after him. Jimin couldn't get his grin out of his face. If only he knew what indecent things he had just thought of.

Maybe he would consider the question of who is walking in whose lion's den.