Chapter 19 - Large flap

Immediately Jimin fell silent. Oh sche*ße. So that was him. Min Yoongi Disparagingly, Jimin looked at him. He was extremely small and almost looked cute. Someone like that should be a Mafia boss? That was a bad joke. A single conspiracy. The little one would like to see Mafiaboss Tae greeted casually.

"You are here because of Jungkook, aren't you?" Tae asked already knowing what the little one confirmed with a nod. Okay maybe Jimin wasn't much taller, but for a mafia boss this Yoongi was a laughing stock. He had counted on some giant cupboard whose steel muscles were about to explode. But there was no time to compete with this tiny one. The door was open. He had to leave here!

"You stay here Jimin', it came from Taehyung. Shit! Why did he have to stare so conspicuously at the door? Yoongi laughed scornfully.

"That's Jimin?" Taehyung only confirmed Suga's statement. Jimin smiled exaggeratedly fake. He didn't even try to be polite anymore. But he didn't really dare to reply. How he would have liked to have driven this audacious laughter out of him. Of course not in the sexual sense. Sure, even if Jimin didn't like to admit it, he was good-looking, but Jimin hasted before he even met him. Moreover, this Yoongi didn't need to be so condescending. Also Jimin had imagined him to be much hotter. Not only handsome, but a damn hot muscle. Not a tiny one.

"Soso", Yoongi addresses the word to Jimin. Jimin had to swallow nervously, but Suga's gaze stood up to him. A Mafia boss, then. "I thought Kookie found more Dom." He laughed condescendingly. When Taehyung joined in the laughter, Jimin felt the boiling rage pulsating in his veins. Strained, he bit his teeth.

"What," he raised the voice that was already trembling with anger. This tiny one hadn't dared to do that seriously, had he? It wasn't as if Yoongi himself was particularly dominant with his small body size.

"Easy, kid." Smaller? He had looked at himself once. God he was a garden gnome. His words only made him angrier. Adrenalin shot through his body.

"After all, I have enough eggs in my pants to satisfy a guy like Jungkook. Which you obviously can't," Jimin growled argumentingly. He was on 180.

"Silence Jimin," Taehyung yelled at him. Yoongi simply remained silent and pulled up a brow. That smug garden gnome. Jimin had no control over himself anymore and the words just bubbled out of him.

"Otherwise what, huh? Will he blow my skull away? He can't do anything else. People like you have to abuse their power to control people like me. That is pathetic! Jungkook deserves a real man!" But Yoongi just laughed. He laughed at him ! This son of a bitch actually made fun of him!

"You chose a pretty big mouth, Tae" The fact that Taehyung agreed with him then also brought the barrel to overflow. All these power-horny guys were all the same. Suddenly Suga Jimin drove through his hair.

"You dare..." growled Jimin maliciously. He was so close to throwing himself at Yoongi like a wild animal.

"Oh oh calm tiger," Taeyhung had to add his mustard. Jimin's whole body trembled with anger.

"You probably want to know why you're not dead yet, don't you?" Jimin couldn't think clearly at all anymore. All common sense was turned off. The rage drove him.

"Because you're a slap-tail and you know Kookie needs a better guy!" Yoongi laughed again. Jimin knew that he was not allowed to span the bow. Desperately he rang for self-control. Calm down! Come down!

"No, because I know what all this is about. And believe me you are completely innocent. Tae, please get Jk." Taehyung was already on his way. But Jimin laughed scornfully.

"I am innocent, yes?"

"Already in this matter"

"How dare you judge me, you damn..." Jimin! Easy! Yoongi laughed again.

"You are a Dom. They understand each other." Despite the indirect praise, Jimin just couldn't come down.

"Yes correctly recognized, Schlapschwanz. Only I doubt that you are!"

"You'll see that in a moment."