Chapter 13 - No rewords

Today for the second time Jimin knocked on Taehyung's office. With a yes from Tae, Jimin entered his office.

"I wanted to ask you what my duties are for today" With slow steps Taehyung approached him. His closeness made Jimin unbelievably nervous, so the heat was rising into his cheeks. He couldn't even look him in the eye anymore. Pull yourself together, Jimin! Jimin almost thought that Taehyung... What actually? He himself didn't know what he thought Taehyung would do. But he had not counted on a stack of papers being pressed into his arms.

"This and then to my office" A brief instruction with a slight grin on his lips. Somehow Jimin worried about what was behind that grin. And the words ''Afterwards to my office'' were like an empty promise of what was in the room. Despite the tension Jimin nodded.

"Yes, sir."

"The Taehyung stays" Oh no it wouldn't. The ''sir'' was a kind of distance from him. It showed his boss that he was just his boss and didn't allow any familiarity. Still, Jimin didn't think that would change anything.

Still, he just nodded silently and went to work. During the work he can only think of his words again and again. ''In his office'' Would it be just like the other day? Certainly not! Jimin would make sure that he would get the upper hand this time. Actually he had already triumphed over Taehyung, why did he have to give up control by leaving? He never expected Mr. Kim to drag him back into the room. And even less would he have expected him to tie him up so helplessly. He hadn't even had a chance to dominate him.

It was a left number. Nothing more. But this time it would be different. Once again he would not allow him to be so unable to move. He would already show him who was in charge. Boss or not. During sex Jimin did not fool anyone. He would rather not get this job than be dominated.

Taehyung could dress warm!

As soon as he was finished, he went to Taehyung's office with his hearts pounding and knocked again. Another approval of his side and he entered.

"I've processed all the papers" Just to be on the safe side, Jimin stopped near the door. Should Taehyung tie him up again, he should be able to escape as soon as possible.

"Sit down." A harsh tone of voice. But he was allowed to keep his escape possibility open.

"It's okay I can stand" A polite smile. Let nothing show! And yet Taehyung sceptically put on his eyebrow, which is why Jimin explains himself. "I've been sitting around the desk for so long, I'd prefer to stand there."

"Sit down! He became even more decisive, so bossy that Jimin grabbed the nervousness again.

"A...but I would really rather stand." Mist he had stuttered. Inside he could slap himself. He had just shown insecurity and weakness. Something that Taehyung would only confirm and probably exploit.

"No But! This time his words were so pitiless that they did not tolerate any resistance. Unsettled, Jimin swallowed.

"Yes, sir." Immediately he ran to the couch and sat down. And there passed his last escape route. Calm down Jimin! You are the dominant one here!

With graceful steps Taehyung walks behind him and speaks to him with a smoky voice. Immediately the nervousness increases, because he had him no more in the field of vision. It was very unclever to turn your back on him. Who could say what he was up to?

"What time do we have?

"16 o'clock, sir. Why do you ask this? His words were nothing more than an uncertain stammer. That weakness again. He already hated himself for being so insecure before Tae. It excited him so much that he could not hide his displeasure. He would have loved to yell at Taehyung why he was here, but instead he just impatiently tapped the floor with his foot.

But when he suddenly felt Tae's hot breath in his neck, his impatience faded. Goose pimples stretched over his body and he felt a tingling sensation in his body.

"And what did that mean?" he whispered with a deep seductive voice into his ear. Jimin's breath stopped. Oh that smoky voice. Groaning. Begging.

"I...I don't know, sir?" His questions confused him even more. What did Tae want to achieve? What was he up to? He was so inscrutable.

"Everyone's having the same evening off," he whispered as he stroked Jimin's chest enticingly. A shiver trickles through his body. Ardent desire rose in him. But instead of admitting himself to this excitement, Jimin got up jerkily.

"D... then I should probably go, too."

Even before he could move away from Taehyung to just one millimetre, Taehyung pressed him down again harshly.

"You not friend!"