Chapter 40 - Broken Promise

Taehyung pov.:

"To mark me. And now I'm finally going to the toilet."

"Good-bye". I told him to go. Taehyung didn't understand at all what his problem was. Was it really so unbearable for Jimin that he touched him? It was not only painful but frustrating. What was his problem? Tae turned away and left as Jimin waved provocatively at him. Only seconds later, incredible loud moaning came out of the bathroom. It echoed through the whole house again.

"Aaah jjaaah" The blood shot to Taes center. He imagined Jimin rubbing his cock up and down and moving his sweaty body to the rhythm. It was so loud that he must have deliberately left the door open. Jimin knew exactly what he was doing with Tae. "Mmmh Aaaahh"

"That rat," Taehyung mumbled as his limb continued to swell. He didn't understand why Jimin did it. He didn't want anything from him. Then he should stop such actions. At some point he would still attack Jimin. But he almost challenged it. Oh this boy, robbed him of his last nerve and self-control.

Just like last night. Why had he cuddled through his hair? It had only given Tae hope. When he denied it he had immediately burst it like a fragile soap bubble. Again and again he gave him hope and destroyed it again a few seconds later. Was all this a game for him? Taehyung had no desire for such games. He was tired of it. But he loved him too much to let him go. "Ah ah" Taehyung couldn't stand it anymore and ran into the ladle, there he would find peace. "AaaaAaahh Juuunnngkook~" He froze. Did Jimin really just...? "Ahh jaah Mmh~ Kookie jaa ahh"

A dagger rammed through his chest. Jimin's words reverberated in his head again. ''That would be totally strange. Taehyung cramped. He breathed calmly as another even louder scream resounded through the house, triggered by an orgasm.

Taehyung grabbed himself again and went up to the bathroom. The first thing he saw was a heavily breathing Jimin sitting on the floor. Blank anger seized him when he saw him sitting there. This lust in him triggered by Jungkook. Not by him, but because of another man. A man who was forgiven and hardly knew Jimin. The rage roared through his veins and wiped out everything in him. His mind was swept like empty. Everything was empty. He felt nothing. Only pure anger. He grabbed Jimin and pulled him roughly upwards. He moaned painfully.

"Hey," he nagged, but Taehyung ignored him and pushed him carelessly into the room. Jimin swayed and fell to his knees. Without hesitation, Taehyung locked the room.

"What is this?" The shock was clearly audible in his voice. Swearing, Jimin wanted to stand up again, but Taehyung pushed him down into the cold, dirty floor.

"It's time you returned the favor, friend!" His voice was so unspeakably quiet that it was already creepy. Jimin had to hiss with his coarseness. But Tae didn't even notice it properly. In him raged a storm of wrath.

"For what, please, return the favor? I never asked you for it," he cried laboriously, because his face was pressed on the floor and by the pressure on his back. Ice cold, Tae looked down at him.

"A friendless laugh made Jimin's helpless body tremble.

"So what. You can't demand anything if you did it out of your own will.

"Jimin, I'm serious. Do it now!

"Oh yes me too! And I certainly won't!" Taehyung looked at him badly and pulled him by the neck to himself. You could see the effort in Jimin's face. He tried hard to hold his gaze. But the panic flashed in his eyes. "What's your shit problem all of a sudden," he growled.

"You! Without understanding he looked at him, but there was still something in his gaze that Taehyung could not interpret.

"Then why am I here?" Tae did not even answer this stupid question.

"I think you should slowly learn who the cathedral is here" A deep imperious growl. Outrage spread to Jimin's face.

"Certainly not you!

"Mhm" Wordlessly Taehyung pulled down her trousers. "You certainly are." He pushed Jimin's head roughly down.

"Mmh... STOP... Tae!" Jimin laboriously pressed out between his lips. Lips he would finally feel on his body. These sweet, full and soft lips on his delicate flesh.

"What, hm?", Taehyung roared in rage.

"What is all this about? Yesterday you said that you wouldn't force me to do anything!

"Yesterday was yesterday"