Chapter 17 - Sex God

Just one more day and then Jimin would go on a business trip with Tae. But Jimin didn't exactly believe that it was just business. With Taehyung every situation degenerated. Going alone with him to another country was not the best idea. But it wasn't like he had a choice. And resigning was not an option. Park Jimin never gave up!

"Tomorrow Jimin," Jungkooks greeted him with a gorgeous voice.

"Morning, Kookie."

"What does Tae want yesterday?" He was quite curious, but Jimin knew exactly what he suspected. And so he was right somehow. Jungkook knew Taehyung well. Too good when you thought that they had shared a bed.

"The usual, that little Needy," Jimin replied shrugging his shoulders. With a laugh he nodded understanding what Jimin was somehow infecting.

"And did he..." Jungkook made a provocative movement with his hip and pulled it down at angling elbows. This sight was very funny to watch in this context, as well as unbelievably hot. God how much Jimin would like to take off his clothes in front of him and just do a stripper performance for him.

"Nop. It's still up to me to decide if, when and where!" But JK seemed to take him anything but seriously. Kookie knew him really badly. He had to show him how dominant he really was.

"Let me guess: He did this hypno thing?" Immediately Jimin had to laugh out loud and remembered Tae's words that Jungkook had just come without even being touched.

"That stayed in your memory, hm" JK laughed and agreed.

"When did you splash?" He was really curious. Too curious. If he went on like this, he would find out exactly when and because of what Jimin was squirting. Although Kooks probably wouldn't even notice it because he would be so caught in his own lust. Oh that sweet idea. Jokingly, Jimin nudged JK's nose tip.

"Not at all, you little virgin" Unbelieving Kookie stared at him. But Jimin remained serious. He wanted this man before him so much that he could hardly hide his greed. With his index finger he twirled a strand of Jungkook's hair. "If you don't believe me, of course you could ask Mr. Kim or...", his voice was deep and smoky with desire.

"Or what," the younger one asked honestly interested. He was so innocent. So cute. So desirable. Jimin licked extensively over his lip.

"You find out for yourself~"

"And what would you suggest for that?" Jimin had to grin wide and slowly moved his fingertips along the sides of JK's upper body, down to the base of his jeans.

"Since when so innocent, sweetie~ Does my sweetie like that?" Flirting, he played the button on his jeans.

"Maybe" Judging by the bump that stood out clearly under the fabric, he even liked it a lot. Jimin came grinning closer to his ear and whispered with a voice full of lust.

"After work. How would that be?

"I can wait." Without any anticipation, he took Jungkooks step, which let a sugar-sweet moan escape him.

"I hope so, sweetie."

"How about a little foretaste?" Grinning, he rubbed his thumb firmly through the fabric of the jeans with his limb excited by kookies.

"Ah Jimin" From his mouth Jimin's name sounded like that of a god. A sex god. The thought pleased Jimin. Very even. How would he moan his name if he took it right? He would find out. "Jimin, think of me when you're with Tae." Naaw he was so sweet.

"Maybe I will, sweetie."

"Yes you will." Again Jimin grinned broadly and squeezed one last time strongly.

"Don't be so cheeky, baby boy!" Another one of those sweet sounds before he turned around satisfied and let go of him. "See you later, Jungkookie~" The poor guy wasn't even able to bring out a whole word, so he just squeezed out a murmuring sound.

Oh Jimin will pour it like this after work to drive him to the brink of madness. He would fuck him to the point of senselessness, so Jungkook only had him in his head. JK would already forget Taehyung.

His sweet little Kookielein~