Chapter 35 - Inappropriate

"What the fuck are you doing?" That voice. That sweet sound. How much he had longed for it. Fearfully he looked up. Jimin could not believe that it was him.

"T... tae..." So much disbelief resonated that he mistrusted his own words.

"What?" Taehyung asked harshly and looked coldly down at him. And although he seemed so cold, it filled Jimin's heart with warmth. Like a moth attracted by the light, he stretched out his feelers to him. He wanted to feel his warmth. Make sure it was real.

It only took a fraction of a second for Jimin to sprint up and wrap his trembling arms around him. His eyes filled with tears. Tears of relief and fear at once. He was with him. He held him in his arms. Could feel his warmth. A warmth that made all the darkness and cold in him pale.

"D...there... outside" Jimin could feel Taes cold look almost on his skin. He drilled himself painfully into his body. And yet Jimin couldn't help but feel so good in his arms. So sure. So secure. Even if Tae should hate him now, Jimin would hate him forever... yeah, actually. But instead of thinking about it, he talked like a waterfall. "U... and someone was i... in my room... and' The tears could hardly be stopped, but he tried to stay strong. Maybe it was ridiculous to cry yourself out in his arms. Perhaps he would never again feel the loving warmth he had radiated. Perhaps he had extinguished the light himself. It broke him.

But then he felt Tae's hand gently caressing his head. He became so soft again, the warmer filled Jimin again and he would have preferred never to let go again.

"Jimin was no longer able to hold back the tears and clung sobbing to Tae's shirt. There was hope. His light shone and filled him with warmth again.

"I...I was so scared," stuttered Jimin sobbing. But now he was in his arms. Sure. Nothing and nobody could harm him. Tae was there for him. Absolutely nobody.

"Shh. I'm there." The tears flowed more out of his eyes. But it wasn't out of fear. It was out of relief, gratitude and a feeling that he could not describe. A feeling so strong that he could feel it in every single cell.

A feather-light kiss so gentle that Jimin could feel this inconceivable feeling flowing into him from the kiss. "That was me in your room, baby," he had looked after him. He had been worried. About him. A nobody. With what he deserved to be warmed by this bright light. He pressed closer to Tae. Never again did he want to let him go. Never.

"A...but out there the shadows at the window" Jimin pointed to the window with his still trembling hands.

"Then let's have a look, shall we?", he spoke so calmly as if he were talking to a child. And at that moment Jimin felt just as vulnerable and helpless as a child. He held on tight to Tae. What if there was something out there? Even worse. What if it was not something but... someone? He shivered.

"Sh. Come here" Taehyung opened the door and Jimin came slowly and insecurely to him. "It's just the tree. You see. As long as I am there nothing happens to you. Promised" Jimin nodded and thankfully slung his little arms around Tae.

Carefully this one loosened his arms. Jimin understood the hint. He didn't want his closeness. Jimin had to live with that now. It hurt so much, as if a dagger would be rammed through his heart, but he bravely wiped away the tears.

"I'm going to bed," Taehyung said curtly. Ouch. It hurt so much. He seemed so out of reach again. So far away. Not in his wildest dreams would Jimin ever get close to this light. As much as he strove for it. He would never reach it. Taehyung was like a star. He enlightened the dark horizon and although it was always like this. He was always there. He was unreachable. Impalpable. It was a miracle that he gave him over his light. Someone like him.

Quickly Jimin nodded. He didn't want to stand in Tae's way. Jimin would only darken his light so that he could no longer shine. Together they ran upstairs and Jimin lay down in his bed. As much as he didn't want to bother Tae, he couldn't stop it. He wanted him with him.

"T...tae...?" he asked weakly before he could disappear into his room. Tae immediately went into Jimin's room and sat down on his bed next to him.

"Yes, Jimin."

"B...will you...please stay here..." he stammered, "e... it would only be... that night," he quickly hung on. He didn't want Tae to feel molested by him after all. What if he became sorry for him? He was a toy right... so he was easy to replace. Taehyung was fine without him. Jimin against it... What are you talking about, Jimin! You are a strong adult man. Pull yourself together, reprimanded him for being conscious. But he could not obey his mind. Not today.

Frowning Taehyung looked at him. He did not want to. Pain. That sting again. What an unknown feeling it was. It hurt so much. Jimin should let him. Shouldn't force anything on him, but he couldn't bear it. He needed him. Very close.

"Please~", Jimin begged.

"Why should I? Ouch.

"W...because... never mind" Jimin turned around. "Good night, Taetae" He was right. Taehyung had no reason to stay with him. He just wanted sex from him. Such a shining bright star would not be on Jimin's level. And it was better this way. Someone like Jimin did not deserve this light.

Tae did not deserve it.