Chapter 27 - The Real Sub?

Taehyung pov.:

Slowly Tae opened his eyes. The first thing he sees is a calm sleeping Jimin. Immediately he has to smile happily. When he slept, he was so peaceful. So incredibly cute. He was just sugar. If you looked at him that way, you would never suspect that behind this angelic facade hid such a stubborn wannabe Dom. Admittedly Taehyung liked his cheeky manner. Very even. But sometimes he wished he was a bit more brave. Why did he fight him so hard? Pictures of the last evening shot him in the head. Why had it felt so... so right? So good.

Could Jimin be just like now? Dreamily he stroked his cheek gently. Still completely in the dream his little sweet Jimin snuggled up to him overslept. Satisfied Tae grinned.

He was so sweet when he slept. Taehyung had to pull himself together not to make out with him. What a cute little creature he was.

Suddenly something moved. Very slowly his dark, long eyelashes rose and he opened his eyes tiredly.

"Tomorrow, baby" Hach could always start a day like this. With Jimin at his side.

Jimin pov.:

Frightened, he opened his eyes completely. Suddenly he was wide awake.

"What the..." A soft laugh resounded in Tae's low morning voice. This laughter... how could such a wonderful sound exist?! But Jimin was not misled by his voice, immediately he jumped up from the bed. "What are you doing with me in a bed? Oh God! No! do not say that... that...

Tae's laughter got louder. Quickly Jimin looked around. As soon as he saw clothes he had identified as his own, he looked down at himself. For heaven's sake. He was splintered naked. Then they really had... oh, you... that couldn't have been anyone... No! He was his boss. Shit what would that mean... what would happen now... How did it happen at all? And why did his brain take so long to remember? But the most important question was whether he ... whether he could top Tae. His brain smoked and the skull threatened to smash him. So many questions, thoughts and ideas were rushing through his head. He already saw how Tae pressed him down into the mattress, gagged and tied him up to make him immobile and then mercilessly fucked him. No! No! No! That must not have happened! But what if it did! And the worst of all... that a very small part in him wondered how it had been...

Now stop it, Jimin!, he yelled at himself. He lay naked next to Taehyung in a bed, so what? ... ... ... Oh, what was he talking about? His situation was hopeless. Of course there was something going on.

"F*ck! Please don't say that..." It was so embarrassing just to say it in front of him. His voice sounded so desperate that it almost hurt.

"Oh yes. And you were so submissive, baby~" For a short moment everything seemed to stand still for Jimin and his heart stopped for a moment. No! Oh God No! But then Taehyung couldn't suppress his laughter and started to snort.

Immediately Jimin fast again courage. Then they had no sex. Probably..., right? With an unbelieving look Jimin eyed him.

"You lie. I am everything but NOT submissive. Never NEVER" The fact that he almost doubted he had managed to top Tae made him furious.

"Ok fun and now come back here" Angrily Jimin threw a pillow against Tae's head.

"Perverted pig!" Laughing Taehyung screamed a played "Ouch". Jimin really didn't have to give in to this impertinence! What was that all about?! Wordlessly, he simply stepped down from the room into the kitchen.

"Jimin," he shouted after him, but when Jimin just kept running, he got up groaning. Jimin, on the other hand, calmly made himself a glass of water. He didn't even care that he was still naked. Slowly he recovered from his sleep and memories dawned on him in fragments. The events of the last evening only made him angrier. He had just left him lying there helpless, almost fainting with pain and excitement. And then he still didn't have enough and had to satisfy him again as soon as he was back. And to top it all off, he just nested himself in his bed while he was still naked. Who knew what Tae had done to him?

He didn't trust this wannabe Dom under any circumstances. But his thoughts were ever interrupted when suddenly two strong arms closed around him from behind.

"What do you want," Jimin asked annoyed. Couldn't he leave him alone once?

"That you listen to me," he gave away and put his head on his shoulder. Tired Jimin laughed up. He was tired of it. He would never be a bottom, as much as the great Kim Taehyung obviously wished.

"Other wishes, honey~" Marching in agreement, Tae pressed his body harder on Jimin. Jimin couldn't help himself, but somehow he loved it. Almost cute. To provoke him a bit, he rubbed through Tae's hair. "And yet you're actually a very good sweetheart" Tae laughed slightly.

"If it wasn't so early you could experience something" Jimin laughed amused about his statement.

"But my knees are shaking now."

"Should they, too" Jimin had to laugh even more, so that already tears came to him.

"Hear, hear, the great Kim Taehyung has spoken." Taehyung laughed and cuddled closer to him.

"Mmmmh. Someone is really cute and affectionate today," Jimin teased me complacently. He began to like this situation.

"Maybe

He even liked this situation very much~