Chapter 39 - Alone against the world

Slowly Jimin opened his sluggish songs. As soon as he realized that he was still holding Tae in his arms and snuggled up to him, he was wide awake and immediately pulled Tae's hands embarrassed. What had happened to him yesterday? So much weakness. So much longing. He ran bright red. Slowly he wanted to get up without waking Taehyung. He looked as peaceful as he slept there.

"Where do you want to go again? Taes deep morning voice therefore surprised him all the more. Caught he paused. "Come here. Jimin swallowed. Every fiber of his body wanted nothing more than that. He wanted to nestle up to him and into his arms. But he couldn't be so weak again.

"No...", even from his voice the uncertainty sounded along. He fought with himself. But his mind triumphed over his heart.

"Yes', Taehyung gave a clear and cliffy impression of him. Of course Jimin ignored him and crawled off the bed when Tae suddenly grabbed him by the hip and pulled him back. A soft whimper from Jimin. He was so close to his morning erection that it was almost unbearable. "Stop crying" He had an easy talk.

"Mmh Tae..." he lamented further.

"What? Oh man, why didn't he understand?

"W... you know the ''problem'' of yesterday morning... i...I have that EVERYONE tomorrow..." God embarrassed him. Taes laughter only made it more unpleasant for him.

"Your bad luck. I was already on the toilet" He had been away... ? When? But he could not grasp a clear thought for long and whimpered up again.

"Tae please~"

"No" Why did he always have to put his head through and be so reckless?! It made Jimin white hot. He should be more considerate with his fellow men. But for Tae there was only himself on the planet. Jimin sighed annoyed.

"Ok, what do I have to do this time? This bastard. "Should I call you Daddy again? Beg you? Strip?"

"Nothing you're gonna have to live with" Jimin could freak out. There he was already negotiating and then this.

"Taaaee oh come on~"

"I'm not helping you. No" Okay stop. That went in the wrong direction. He didn't want Tae...

"You shouldn't either. You just have to let me go."

"And then what? Why was he always like that?

"Honestly. That would already help me".

"Then it'd only be half as much fun." He was such a sadist. He tortured him again and again and he also liked it. Jimin sighed heavily. Then Taehyung suddenly pressed him under him.

"Mmmh~", a quiet groan. It was so exciting to feel Tae's wiped on him. Wait what? Ok no he had to finish that, but before he could do anything at all, Taehyung sat down on his pelvis.

"Aaah," Jimin moaned from the touch. He was so hard. So sensitive. And Taehyung just laughed: "For what mmmh am I being punished... this time...". Jimin understood really nothing more.

"For nothing. It's just so much fun to see you pleadingly under me." The blood in his loins rushed. Why did that excite him so much? And why did Taehyung behave so sadistically?

"It... mh feels like a punishment but mmmh"

"Oh baby~" Taehyung started moving.

"Aaah Goooottt," Jimin moaned heavily.

"This... Jimin looked at him with a non-serious look, shaking his head. Then Tae suddenly bumped into him.

"Aaaah~" Taehyung lowered his head and kissed Jimin's neck, so he had to wheeze again. When he also started sucking, Jimin's moaning became louder. But he only sucked harder.

"Aah Tae stop~" What torture. But in fact he listened to him and released.

"Ok" Jimin breathed in relieved. "Unfortunately already too late" Shocked Jimin opened his eyes. He didn't have any...

"No..." He was so shocked, so stunned.

"Your neck is now in my favorite color," Tae whispered to his lips. Shocked, Jimin grabbed his neck. "Next time watch who you're giving a hickey to," he stood up with these words. So he had punished him after all. Even worse than Jimin had thought possible.

Jimin also got up in a hurry and ran to the mirror. Stunned, he stared at the marking. A huge purple spot. The mark reflected all his weakness. She branded him as if he belonged to Tae. Like an object. Pull yourself together, Jimin! That's nothing! He inhaled deeply and exhaled and got his bearings again.

"In the mirror he saw Tae looking at him smiling. How he would have liked to have wiped those smiles from his face. "It was bad enough that his weakness was shown to him every time he looked in the mirror. Other people didn't have to know that as well.

He had so strived for power and what he had achieved. That he was even more powerless and pathetic than before. That was a mistake. Why did he have to go into this enterprise? How could he imagine to be able to change something and to compete against the big ones? Either you had power or you didn't have it... and Jimin didn't have it. He against the rest of the world.

Taehyung stepped behind him, but Jimin hardly noticed. He was so disappointed in himself that it ate him up. Only when he felt Tae's nose stroking over the mark did he give him a shocked look.

"There is still enough room left" Did he not notice what he was doing to him? What he made of him?!

"Forget it! It will take him weeks before he is gone anyway" And for as long he would make sure that nobody saw it. But Taehyung, impassible as he was, gently kissed his neck. "Mmh~", Jimin had to moan again, because he was now so sensitive. No! Jimin! He pulled Tae's head, which made Taehyung gasp painfully.

"Enough! Stop that," Jimin shouted angrily.

"With what? Angrily, Jimin twisted her eyes.

"My naughty baby boy knows that very well" Again he overplayed his vulnerability. Just like ever. But Tae folded his forehead.

"Not really" Did he really not notice it?! That made Jimin even more angry. Of course not. Someone like him did not know this feeling at all.

The feeling to fight against the whole world alone.