Chapter 49 - Eat-inducing jealousy

"Excuse me, Mr. Park." His tone indicated that he was almost offended. Why was he interested? It was really none of his business. Stubbornly, Jimin did not respond to Taehyung's statement at all. He just wanted his peace. Why did he also have to ask questions? An unpleasant silence spread all the time in the car, while Tae had his eyes fixed on the road.

Lost, Jimin stared out the window. Cars and houses rushed past them as they roared down the street. But no matter how fast she drove them, his past would not fall back.

After a felt eternity, the car finally came to a standstill. Taehyung got out silently. Jimin also stumbled out of the car relieved. Even longer and the narrow room would have robbed him of the air to breathe.

Without even paying attention to Jimin, Taehyung locked the Audi and simply allowed access to the large building. Jimin had a hard time keeping up at all, but he walked silently behind him.

"What are we doing here," Jimin finally broke this terrible silence.

"Nothing that concerns you" Jimin twists his eyes. Was his serious? God was the bitchy one. Just because he didn't tell him anything. I'm sorry that not everything always followed Kim Taehyung's nose.

"Then why did I have to go with him at all? Taehyung continued to walk unperturbed and in silence. Was he serious? Maybe Jimin should just wait and sit outside on the side of the road. He really wasn't up for something like that. Everywhere there were smartly dressed people and he just felt out of place. He wore only his worn jeans and this washed out giant sweater. He was practically like a zoo action here. "If only I had stayed in the villa", he muttered quietly to himself and cursed mumbling.

"Probably would have been better" Ouch that had sat. Jimin only felt bad here. He didn't belong in this world. In Taehyung's world. All these formalities, all these stinking rich people, all this show-off. Jimin just wanted to leave. Away from here. Away from Tae. He should accept it. But then why didn't he just leave? In former times he would just have walked out here if he hadn't liked it. But now... Why did he find it so difficult to walk?

"Thank you once we agree. You couldn't have thought of that earlier," Jimin snarled angrily at him.

"I didn't know then that you were an ass again" He just ran to the reception. Now he was the ass, yes?! What a lot to him at all! Jimin dragged himself here and followed him like a lapdog. And that was all he got. Confused, he saw him. He couldn't hide the hurt.

"What have I done now again", he muttered a self-talk again. He simply did not understand this rich, powerful man. He was simply much tall for him. Why had he applied to this company? Did he really think he could become a part of these people? What a ridiculous thought.

"Hi Hobi. I need the keys for Skyline office," Taehyung spoke to a handsome man behind the counter. Depressed, Jimin sat down on the waiting chairs in front of the reception.

"Klar Tae", the young handsome man handed Tae the keys with a smile. "Nice to see you again"

"You too," Jimin watched her closely. Why did Taehyung always have to work with so many handsome guys? He couldn't hire any women. Wait... what was that? Was Jimin jealous? God no! Park Jimin but not. He didn't care.... Right? Right! Only sex! No feelings. Jimin was simply confused. Exactly. That was it.

"Park on it goes! Did we perhaps see each other later" Later? Be serious! What did they do later! Were they about... Again Jimin became bad. Taehyung. Naked. Hard. How he kept pushing too hard. Jimin came up with bile. He already tasted the bitter taste on his tongue.

Why did it hurt him so much to see him with this man?