Chapter 30 - An unforgettable show

"Ah Mmh", sounded as Taehyung moved his hand along his limb over and over again. Enjoying Jimin licked his lips. "Just go" Jimin had to laugh. He could also just stop. Oh no, Tae wanted him to stay.

"Why should I? It's just getting interesting.

"Because aah" Even though he knew that Tae - for whatever reason - wanted him to watch, he seemed almost helpless.

"Hm? I don't think I heard you completely," Jimin teased him.

"Ver ah piss yourself" His breath was so hard. The sight alone set Jimin on fire. He laughed scornfully.

"A free live porn, I don't waste it!

"Ah Jimin" It sounded as horny as he moaned his name, that he felt how the blood shot to his loins and he became hard.

"Go ah just mmh" grinning stares at him further.

"You don't want me to go babyboy~" Tae threw his head in the neck and kept moaning.

"D... but ah" His body language contradicted his words. For a reason inexplicable to Jimin, he wanted to arouse him. And he succeeded. Very even.

"You're begging me to look at this with pleasure."

"N...no." To clarify his words, he bit his lips to stop groaning. Jimin had to laugh.

"OH doch Baby" Jimin drove his hands along his body to his own stiff excitement. "And you see it works~"

"Ah" Jimin had to grin, because the sight Taehyung apparently liked so much that he did not hold back his moaning any more.

"Does baby want me to help?"

"Aah b...please," he begged him. Oh, that was good. This satisfaction. This triumph. Jimin laughed.

"Oh babyboy~ I don't think we mean the same kind of help" Jimin had completely different plans. Because he didn't know why, but he didn't trust the thing. He did not trust Tae. Something was brooding in his head and Jimin would give his ego a proper damper. Tae had to learn. And Jimin would teach him.

Groaning, Jimin stroked his own limb. He knew exactly how much Tae turned it on. Just as much as it turned him on to see Tae like that.

"Jimin~ Ah"

"Mmh jaah Baaby~ Aaah"

"H... help me aah "Those sounds.

"Do you know how awesome your begging is~ Mmmmhh"

"Ah b...please" he kept begging him, but Jimin would torture him a little more. He wouldn't give him what he wanted. For a city meal he drove his own limb up and down, which made him go uphill. Tae also increased the tempo and begged him further.

"Jaah bettele weiter Baaaby~" Again and again he begged Jimin to help him. Jimin was so horny.

"Good aaahh boy", Jimin praised him.

"Ah Jimin I will..." That feeling. It was so indescribable. The big oh so dominant Kim Taehyung actually asked him if he could come. Oh gracious this feeling of power. Jimin heard the tempo.

"Baaabyboy come aaah for Daddy~" A loud moaning sounded and he looked at Tae with his eyes veiled with lust, who was just splashing at his command. What a feeling. His ego rose to immeasurable proportions.

"S...shall I..." Tae asked, almost unsettled, as he slowly regulated breathing. Oh sweet sky. It couldn't have been better.

"Ahh yes come here baby "Tae stood up and Jimin, who grinned smugly, lifted him up and put him on bed. Jimin felt like a king. No an emperor. The feeling of power only made him hornier and hornier. He had control here.

"Please Daddy. Get up" Jimin pretended here what was done when and how. And right now he just wanted to see Tae kneel submissively before him. An excited grin elicited from him.

"Kneel down on the ground!

"But..."

"Kneel down! Now!", it sounded so harsh and bossy that Taehyung swallowed. A threatening growl of Jimin "Baby! I'll say this one LAST time! Kneel down! Now! Submissively he went to his knees and put one hand on Jimin's cock. "Aah yeah, that's good" It felt so indescribably satisfying. Never before had it felt so good to subdue a guy. Never before it had excited him more. He would lose his mind in excitement. Jimin sat down even more broad-legged in front of his head, so that he got there better. Taehyung quickly drove up and down. Confirmed by Jimins moaning, he became faster and faster.

"Good boy~", Jimin moaned praisingly, so he increased the speed again.

"Am I doing this right Daddy?" Jimin almost cried out in front of Euforie, lust and desire. He had called him Daddy. He had said it. A firework of happiness rushing through his body. He moaned at the top of his lungs.

Jimin was Taehyung's daddy~