Chapter 50 - Demons of the past

He moaned annoyed.

"I'm waiting for you here sir" There he was again. The salutation that gave him some distance from him. The distance he desperately needed. Since when did he feel anything other than lust and fear? Exactly since he had met this strange man.

"You are coming with me! He was so bossy. Annoyed he moaned and stood up hesitantly. Since when did he do what others wanted him to do?

"But of course, sir. As you wish," his voice dripped with irony.

"That's better." That arrogant ass. Jimin twisted his eyes as Taehyung pressed the elevator button.

Provocatively he winked at the man behind the bar once and then came to a standstill next to Taehyung. He could see Taehyung rolling his eyes. That's good. Jimin grinned. He wasn't a man to whistle like a puppy.

"He's cute, where do you find all those hot guys?" Taehyung stared at the elevator door and waited until it opened. Always careful to ignore him. Bored, Jimin sighed.

The elevator opened with a shrill peep. They both got in and Taehyung pressed the top floor. Jimin was already bored to death.

Ping. The doors closed.

Suddenly Taehyung pushed him jerkily against the wall. Jimin squealed in shock.

"Stop being so damn disrespectful! Do we understand each other? Jimin's heart was racing with adrenaline.

"A...but I..." Suddenly he was very meek and quiet. He felt like an animal pushed into a corner. His heart poked stronger and stronger. "W...why r...disrespectful," he stammered.

"No but! Why did Taehyung suddenly seem so frightening? So threatening.

"W...what should I...leave? I don't understand..."

"Stop provoking me!" Jimin's breath accelerated. He wanted to push him away and pressed his free hand hard against Tae's chest.

"I didn't do anything." His voice was firmer. Jimin you are not like before! But Taehyung only pressed him harder against the wall. The adrenaline rushed through his veins at breakneck speed.

"I'm still your boss, in case you forgot" He was right. He was his boss. That familiar feeling of fear. He was so much higher than he was. Jimin was an ant that he would just crush. A soft whimper escaped him. The fear spread so quickly as if you were setting a trail of oil on fire. "Stop crying," he ordered harshly. Jimin nodded humbly.

"He swallowed heavily and tried to gain composure. Be professional. You are his secretary. He won't hurt you. Calm down. Nothing happens.

But then he hit the wall right next to his head. Jimin flinched in a panic. Immediately tears ran out of his eyes. Automatically he tried to protect his head with his arms.

"Not...please," he whimpered miserably, begging. Taehyung laughs easily.

"You really think I'd beat you?" In order to answer him Jimin just ran more and more tears out of his eyes, which soaked his face. He wasn't even able to say anything. He could not perceive Taehyung. His breathing got out of control and he breathes uncontrollably fast. His whole body began to tremble. As hard as he tried, he could not control his body. A dull voice penetrated his ear, but he couldn't understand a word. Then a loud beep sounded in his ear and he heard nothing else. He was so bad. He would have to vomit at any moment. The panic had seized his entire body. Tears ran silently out of his eyes.

At the edge of his perception he felt something touching his face, immediately he flinched. Please. No. Not. He was so scared. She devoured him. Robbed his mind. He was frozen. He stares in his panic.

But suddenly he was struck by lightning. Escape! His urge to survive drove his body. He awoke from his shock stiffness and typed panically on all the elevator buttons. Why didn't it open? His whole view was like a tunnel. Everything was blurred. The narrow space crushed him, squeezed the oxygen out of his lungs. He would suffocate. He perceived nothing. The feeling that the walls were getting closer and closer made his breathing faster and faster. He would suffocate. He would suffocate. Why didn't anyone help him? He needed air.

Then he felt it being held tight. No! No! Please no! In panic he tried to tear himself away and cried even more.

"No! A scream. Was that his voice? He had no idea. Why did nobody help this frightened voice? Why did nobody help him? The floor under his feet lost itself, everything seemed to turn and he felt a body, hectically he beat around in tears.

"Put me down... No! Please don't! Stop it!" As soon as he felt the floor again, he slipped as far away from the person as possible and pressed himself as close as possible to the wall. Why was nobody there to help him? He bent down, hoping the man would go away.

But the figure came closer. Oh please do not.

"Go..." His voice was so brittle and quiet. He was so fragile. He was broken. "I never want to see you again" He tightly pressed his knees to his trembling body and buried his face in it. "Go! Even more tears. Was that his voice? Be sounded so strange. Who was this man. Why didn't he go? Why did he have to torture him like that? He cried louder and everything broke out of him like a dam. "Please go away' A soft plea. Another touch and another twitch from Jimin's side.

And then silence. The Gestellt disappeared and left him in peace. But he only had to cry unrestrained. Snot ran out of his nose and tears soaked his clothes. His demons would haunt him for the rest of his life.

Until the end of his days.