Chapter 26 - Sugar sweet dreams

Slight panic spread to Jimin. What had he done?! What was he thinking?! He really couldn't bear any more. He still felt sore everywhere and even sleep could only alleviate his pain a little. Who would have thought that pleasure could not only be exciting but also painful. He wondered whether the sex of a bottom was always like that... No Jimin! You don't have to worry about that at all! Such a thing would never happen. He was a top. But in Taehyung's eyes he certainly wasn't. Somehow he had to change that. Somehow. He just had to. More was just not possible anymore.

"But not today," Tae reassured him. Jimin could not put the relief into words at all, which flooded him, when Tae's voice gave these words of itself. He hadn't even noticed that he had held his breath in panic until he exhaled in relief. "Now I'm just letting you relax a little" Which was lucky for Jimin. Thankfully he just nodded "Enjoy it Babyboy" Oh and how he would enjoy it. As much as he hated to be called that, he didn't dare to make the slightest sound of himself. Who knew what Taehyung would come up with again. He definitely deserved his eagerly awaited rest and he wouldn't risk that under any circumstances. Jimin just needed nothing more than blissful rest. But Jimin's thoughts were lost when the energy already left his limbs. His body gave way and Jimin almost went to sleep again. He didn't even notice that Taehyung was climbing over him and kissing him lightly.

"I'm not your babyboy," Jimin mumbled absent-mindedly while he was half asleep again. His songs gave way and he was already asleep when Taehyung gently kissed down his neck. Drunk asleep, Jimin escaped with a soft whimper. But Tae didn't stop and distributed kisses all over his body. Slowly Jimin became more awake again and waved under Taehyung's lips. He kissed deeper with his soft lips.

"Mmmh, it quietly came out of Jimin's throat. Always encouraged by Jimin's reactions, he gently stroked over Jimin's limb, making Jimin wide awake again with a moan.

So gently, as if Jimin was made of porcelain, Tae wrapped his hand around his shaft. Through all the previous lust, everything is so much more intense. Every single cell is so maltreated that Jimin can hardly bear the pleasure. "Aaaah tae~ not..." Jimin begs him. But of course Taehyung didn't listen to him. He kissed city food again on his chest upwards and moved his hand slowly and carefully. Since he was so gentle, the sensations were only more tingling, more exciting, more lust filled. At the same slow pace, he pumped on, eliciting more moaning from Jimin. "Aaaah... mmmh... taaaaeee~" His body trembled with lust.

"I love your moaning, baby" And then those sinful lips lay on top of him. Before Jimin could even realize it, Taes slowly drove his wet tongue over his entire length.

"Aaaaah aah..." Carefully, Tae closed his mouth around it. Groaning, Jimin threw his head into his neck. This sweet tightness. This damp warmth. Jimin felt himself in heaven. But he knew just as well that it was so wrong. As if the devil himself would seduce him.

Slowly he moved up and down. Jimin's hands clawed into the bedstead because he was looking for support. He was not allowed to give in. He was not allowed to give himself to him. He was not allowed to fall to the devil. Taehyung released and pumped gently with his hand again. Jimin would have loved to yell at him that he should continue. Although his hand continued to stimulate him, it was no longer enough for him. He longed to feel his damp, warm confinement again. Suddenly he felt a warm breath sweeping over his cheeks as Taes tip of his nose suddenly swept over his.

"Come whenever you want Babyboy" But Jimin continued to refuse orgasm, whimpering. He had to suppress it. He was not allowed to give in. He had to stay strong. "Jimin it's okay" How he would like to believe these seductive, deceptive words. But it was a sweet lie. If Jimin indulged himself, he would confirm to Taehyung that he was anything but dominant. But of course Tae wasn't satisfied so quickly and lowered his head again slowly, only to kiss his point again.

"Aaaaah," Jimin gasped at the top of his lungs. He clawed himself even tighter into the bedstead so that his ankles were already white. But when Tae licked over it, it had happened to Jimin. He trembled. And then he finally felt his tightness again when he closed his mouth around him again and moved very slowly again. All the accumulated excitement unleashed itself in a climax and released Jimin from his suffering.

Taehyung withdrew and spat the sperm into the already filthy bed sheet. Slowly Tae came up to him again and looked at him. His hair was wet with sweat on his face and his breath was as heavy as if he had run a marathon. Tae's hand drove through the wet strands and his lips found his. Then he lay down next to him and wrapped his arms tightly around him.

Although Jimin didn't know whether to be grateful or angry with him, he snuggled up to him. He had to sigh comfortably from his pleasant warmth. And then he smelled so good.

"Good night, ChimChim A light smile fell on Jimin's lips as the nickname sounded.

"Good night, Taetae" And so Jimin sank back into a sugar-sweet dream.

A dream as sweet as he had never dreamed before.