Chapter 16 - No Virgo

Even though Jimin couldn't explain it to himself, Taehyung seemed satisfied somehow. But of course, Tae had to go over him as usual.

"Are you okay or do you need fresh underwear," he asked with a dirty grin. Jimin already regretted that he had given in.

"I... I'm not going to squirt like some virgin! Jimin was unbelievably embarrassed and somehow he found it offensive that Taehyung thought so. He felt hurt in his dominance.

"You wouldn't be the first," Tae continued. "Most of them come the first time" Now Jimin had to laugh.

"Are you serious?

"Oh yes, only Jungkook was the exception. He only came the second time" His laughter became louder and Jimins also became more cordial. They laughed so carefree with each other, as if Taehyung had not forced him to sexual things again.

Although he wasn't sure if you could call it necessary if he liked it somehow... but just somehow. So coercion after all!

"No! Jungkook! Really? Tae agreed laughing, "I thought he would last longer" A funny giggle.

"You're the first to do the hypno thing without coming." For a reason inexplicable to Jimin, he was embarrassed. "Respect little one." A happy smile formed on Jimin's lips. Taehyung had praised him. Somehow it felt so indescribably good. Wait a minute! Why did Tae's praise make him so... happy? Ok Jimin stop... what the... Quickly he tried to shake off his thoughts. Pull yourself together! "How was that still", Tae spoke further and disguised his voice. "Tae stop, it's so embarrassing." Oh God. He only made it worse. Nervously he looked away and felt the redness on his cheeks again.

"It was also... embarrassing. Denying it brought nothing anyway.

"Your cock didn't want me to stop." A gloating laugh. How could he be so shameless!

"I... I... d... the ... a... so ... I mean...", but Jimin had no good excuse for why he finally fell silent and kept silent. Tae gently stroked his head.

"Remember, you're the first one who didn't splash like a virgin." Jimin had to giggle and grinned again. "I'm proud of you." Maybe his praise pushed his ego a little too much. A self-satisfied grin crept into his face. When he suddenly got a playful pat on the back of the head. "Hey, don't get cocky." Jimin had to laugh again.

"I don't think your pants will survive another round" Another gloating laugh, which makes Jimn pale.

It was just too embarrassing for him. "Stop being ashamed of yourself! We are guys. That's normal! Completely unexpectedly the otherwise so cool Kim Taehyung wrapped his arms around him. "You are really cute. Hard to believe you thought you could dominate me." Amused Taehyung laughed.

"I'm anything but sweet and today... I'm just not in the mood, okay." It was true. Somehow yesterday's events were all over his stomach. He didn't have enough strength to hold his own. Also from the embrace he could not release himself. Not only that he had too little energy left, but also because it felt so good. "So don't imagine anything! Taehyung continued to laugh.

"You just understood that you couldn't compete with me" did he really believe that? Wow that was ridiculous! Simply ridiculous! I'm sorry if I'm still completely done being tied up and sexually satisfied in a way I never really wanted.

Challenging, he stared at him.

"Oh yeah? Only you believe that too!"

"No, I don't believe that. I know it.

"You will see! Let it depend on it! But like you want then... " His inner dome was again on the surface. "... I will punish you so hard that you will regret it bitterly!" Roughly Tae drove through his hair.

"Dream on"

"Wow. You really want to go for it, honey, huh?" Taehyung didn't even seem to take him seriously. Tae bit his lips. Jimin couldn't tell if he did it out of anger or desire.

"Honey? Here we go again! With a cheeky smile, Jimin winked at him.

"But Taehyung laughed at him mockingly.

"I fuck you so hard that you forget your name! Jimin was certainly not impressed by that. Annoyed he twisted his eyes.

"Don't be so arrogant and secure, otherwise my baby will suffer another trauma.

"Who called whom Daddy, hm? I sure don't."

"That was a bad number. You use very bad methods, Mr. Kim. But I can do dirty, too."

"It's a wonder your pants aren't dirty yet." Oh that... how Jimin would love to wipe that smug, condescending laugh off his face. "Do you know Jimin? My motto loud: If you don't give me what I want, I'll take it."

"Yep. That definitely sounds like the stone-rich, power-hungry Kim Taehyung. But you can't take everything in his life just like that, Honey!" This man definitely had complexes. Besides, he was far too narcissistic and conceited. I mean, what is this guy thinking? Life doesn't work out the way you want it to.

"And what would that be, sweetie?" Provocative Jimin stupste with the index finger on Taes nose tip.

"Me" With his head raised, he ran to the door.

"I don't have to either. Because you want me! What was this rich A*sch imagining at all? With a broad grin, Jimin turned again to Tae.

"Oh Honey. Just because I play with you and find you horny does not mean that I will have sex with you! With a friendly smile Jimin bowed. "See you tomorrow, sir!

God why did it sound so damn sweet when he gave him a nickname and why was Jimin so happy about it? But from now on he would concentrate.

He was a Dom and he would prove that to his cute baby~