Chapter 1 - Every Beginning is hard

Jimin had been preparing for this forever. The interview. But it was not just a job interview. He always wanted to be a part of something very big and here was his chance. Become part of the largest company in the whole of Korea. Part of the company of Kim Taehyung personally. However, it was much more than a small part. He wanted to be one of the big ones. And how did you become one of the most powerful by slowly getting high? The post of secretary to none other than Kim Taehyung himself was perfect for him. Of course, he was well aware that this would be anything but a child licking. Kim Taehyung was not one of the big ones for nothing. He had an incredible amount of money and was very influential. Sometimes Jimin wondered how Kim could lead a global corporation at such a young age. How do you get such a power? And that on his own? Internally, Jimin sighed at the thought.He was a simple citizen. Sure, he looked above average, but that was all. No money. No power. And no relationships. Well and to get power and money you need contacts and a good job. This job would provide him with both in one fell swoop. He would do anything for this job. Everything to improve his standard of living and to show everyone what was in him. Show them that he was anything but small and that he was in charge. That he stood far above them all.

 That he stood far above them all

"Why should I just hire you, Mr. ...?", The sensual but extremely cool voice tore from his - hopefully - future boss. Quickly Jimin pushes his megalomaniacal daydreams aside and focuses.

"Park Jimin, sir." He thought politely smiling.Instead of seeking any courtesy, the millionaire beckons his answer like a bothersome fly with a pejoratory hand gesture.

"Whatever. Please drive away. "Jimin had to admit that this man was acting a bit intimidating. However, he also had to admit that the man was extremely attractive to him. With his sun-kissed complexion, those haunting chocolate-brown eyes perfectly framed by his night-black hair, he was certainly a womanizer. Close to this man, Jimin became nervous. His heart had been racing since he first saw these seductive lips and had the wonderfully masculine scent of musk in his nose. It was almost a pity that, firstly, he probably did not care about guys, and second, that he was, after all ... the richest and most powerful man in the country. He just sat here for a few minutes and was already inferior to the radiation of this man. He could slap himself for that alone. And yet he let nothing of his thoughts show and continues unabated.

"If you took a look into my portfolio" - not that Jimin actually had that hope - "you will surely have noticed my remarkable testimonies. In addition, of course, my certificates. Furthermore, I have already been able to gain a lot of practical experience in this field, which I can certainly incorporate very well into this position. " Every single word corresponded to the truth. How hard he had worked for this job. How he had learned for nights to be one of the best. How he had helped out in cafés for hours, in addition to the school, in order to be able to listen to additional examinations. As he already worked as a secretary of smaller companies right after school. But that was over now. It was time to turn to the big ones.     But instead of receiving even a hint of appreciation, Taehyung gives him a disapproving look.

"You do not want to know how often I get to hear such sentences" Ouch

"You do not want to know how often I get to hear such sentences" Ouch ... that had been sitting. Nevertheless, the fake, polite smile on Jimin's lips is still preserved. He knew that a millionaire like him would not settle for a pile of paper and words.

"To prove my skills, I could offer you to work for the rehearsal. I assure you that I'm perfect for this job. "And how he was. Something dark settled over the businessman's aura, and an impenetrable expression veiled his attractive face. Thoughtfully, he rubs his index finger over his lips. Lips that most would die for could only cost them for a few seconds. Jimin just could not banish the thought from his head and inevitably had to stare at his lips as if spellbound.

"Let me think about it" Oh that voice. Like sweet honey that lays on the tongue like a foggy veil and slides down the throat. He could not help but imagine this sweet voice screaming his name in pleasure. Already he feels his jeans getting tighter. Thoughtfully, Mr. Kim taps his lip with a ballpoint pen and continues staring dismissively at him. At least that's what happened, even though they were sitting on the same eye level. Maybe it was because Taehyung was a bit taller than Jimin. He could not shake the feeling that Taehyung was studying his entire body with his gaze. As if he were tearing his clothes off in his mind's eye. For some reason, Jimin liked this idea. Probably wish thinking.

"If you still want the job after a week in my hell, you can get it." Wow, that was fast. Too fast. That was almost easy. Jimin had imagined this much more complicated. And yet he could not suppress the approaching euphoria.

"You will not regret it, I assure you." Tae's gaze is still so cold that it almost shakes Jimin.

"We'll see" Despite his harsh words, Jimin has to smile over both cheeks. Formally, he bows to his boss and says goodbye. Instead of making any courtesies, the businessman nods narrowly, meaning Jimin definitely wants him to leave. He leaves the office with quick steps. But when he wants to close the door of the room, he has to once again catch a glimpse of the attractive man.If Jimin did not know better, he would almost believe that Taehyung's expression was smug and evanescent and gloomy. As soon as he closes the door he hears another sigh, but that sounds a bit too dramatic, which makes it sound played. Granted the boss was just as mysterious and peculiar as hot and seductive. Jimin has to giggle at the thought of a hot affair with his boss. One of those affairs that could only be read in these cheesy novels. He quickly pushes the idea aside.

He had done it! That was his chance and he certainly would not let that pass.