Chapter 22 - Unattainable

"Stop it!" Taehyung now said more decisively and pulled his hand away again. Immediately Jimin had to laugh.

"We don't want Babyboy to end up squirting like one of the virgins, even though he made fun of her." Now even Tae had to laugh.

The car came to a stop and they both got out. As soon as Jimin saw the huge building, his eyes widened.

"D... that.... There... that's it," Jimin stammered in disbelief. But Tae agreed only briefly and unimpressed.

"What is going on? It's only a holiday flat." A holiday home? In front of them extended a gigantic white villa, which was illuminated everywhere in the weak moonlight. Wide large windows offered a generous view into the interior of the house. Wide balconies stood out from rooms that were probably bedrooms. They were on the second floor, so Jimin could already guess what an incredible view they would offer.

"You can't call that a holiday home! It's a villa!"

"Yes, I said, a holiday apartment," Tae said, shrugging his shoulders. Stunned, Jimin stared at him.

"That there," Jimin pointed to the villa, "but I can't pay. So the gentleman has to take something cheaper! It was the truth. He could never afford such a posh villa at any time in his life. He could only dream of such a thing. For Tae, on the other hand, it seemed to be nothing. Once again the great difference of their power was so clearly shown to him that it hurt.

"But that doesn't cost anything. Because it belongs to me" moment what?! This thing belonged to him?! That became better and better. Again he felt as small as an ant next to him. Kim Taehyung had so much money and power that he could easily crush someone like him with his bare hand. This fact almost made him sick. Why was he only here? "And now get in there"

"Tae I can't just settle down like this. I'll just find myself a hotel and then we'll just always meet." But Taehyung ignored him and just pushed him into the house. "Tae... but" Taehyung pushed him on the couch.

"Are you hungry?" It wouldn't make any sense, so he just nodded. Grinning, he decided to order pizza, while Jimin could only look around impressed. But every square meter of this villa hurt. These unbelievable amounts of property and money scratched his self-confidence to such an extent that he would have preferred to hide. It was so embarrassing and unpleasant not even to be able to pay for it. Another proof of his powerlessness. How he hated the fact that it was rubbed in his face again and again.

No, he should enjoy it! Shouldn't think about the fact that he didn't come close to Taehyung. He should simply savor this luxury life for the few days. To his surprise, his conscience was also very quickly pushed aside. This life was just too tempting for him to resist. Only the few days.

He leaned back on the very soft couch, sighing comfortably, spread out and made himself comfortable.

"This is how it can be lived"

They both had to laugh. And only a few minutes later the pizza came and ate together.

"You have it really well", Jimin murmured with a full mouth.

"But I also work a lot for it" That's what Jimin did. Very much even. But he would never reach such a life. There he could still work as much as he wanted. Such a standard of living was not granted to everything. No matter how hard they worked.

"I would also like to have such a life.

"Maybe someday" Jimin couldn't stop his laughter. The fact that Taehyung actually thought so was almost cute. As if he were a child who had no idea what was slumbering in this big world. Why did Taehyung think he wanted to work for him? That he let so much pass over him? More than his pride actually allowed him to do. He crossed his own borders every day with Tae. And he didn't like that at all.

"Unlikely. I don't have a Mafia Bro."

"Oh yes you did. Yoongi. He only laughs with people he likes. Otherwise he is ice-cold and emotionless," Taehyung laughed. Jimin really couldn't understand this Yoongi.

"So I flirted with his fiancé and he likes me? How can you ever understand rich people?" It sounded so absurd that he laughed amused.

"Obviously. Thanks to you, he could f*cken him as hard as he wanted. So why wouldn't he like you?"

"As if something had stopped him," Jimin replied laughing.

"That's true again. But you made fun of him. Not many dare that. And most of them don't survive that either"

Jap in retrospect a really stupid idea, but that's how Jimin was. Once his temperament went through with him, nothing and nobody could stop him.

"I was angry, then I often do ill-considered things. In retrospect I was really stupid," Jimin just shrugged his shoulders.

"But that was you." Again Jimin had to laugh a bit. But the tiredness was already deep in his bones and made his limbs heavy.

"You Tae, where is my room? I need a little sleep bitterly." Smiling, Taehyung led him to his room. Until they arrived at the top of a door that Taehyung opened. Curiously, Jimin read into it.

"Come on. Get in there!" Carefully he ran into the room. Astonished, he looked around the huge bright room.

"Wow, that's huge," Jimin marveled. As he had already suspected, it was one of the bedrooms that led to the balconies. And of course the big bed stood directly on the wall, which was completely made of glass, so you had an amazing view. Outside it was already pitch dark and only the thousands and thousands of stars shone in the dark night sky. A breathtaking sight of the clouds clear horizon. But suddenly Taehyung pressed him down on the mattress of the bed. Completely taken by surprise, Jimin jumped up in surprise. Tae pulled the T-shirt off his body within seconds, causing goose bumps to trickle over Jimin's body. "His voice was quiet and brittle and the shock was clearly audible. But Tae simply sat down on his middle and rubbed himself against it.

"Your punishment"