Chapter 10 - Harsh Dominance

But instead of giving him the salutary salvation, Tae laughs at him and just goes on hard.  After just a few seconds, he is already hard again.

"T ... tae ..."

He would not say it, never, so he ignores it while his breath is completely uncontrolled.

"Ah bade ah ..." But without listening to him, he gets faster, a scanty whimper escapes him "Ah ... I..ah..can ... not ah ... more .."

"Tell Daddy what to do Babyboy." His pace keeps increasing.

"Aaaaahhhhhh"

"What does Daddy want to hear?" Again he pours his cum as he reaches his next orgasm, but even then Taehyung does not stop and push deeper into him.

"Aaaaahh" The oxygen in his lungs is getting scarcer and he breathes so fast that he fears to suffocate.

"Say what I want to hear and Daddy stops"

"Aah ... No!"

"As you wish ..." He thrusts so deeply that already black dots dance in front of his field of vision.

"Ah..ah ... ah..it ... ah .... hurts ... ah .. so ... ah ... ah"

"Say it" He pumps even faster.

"Aaaaah ... ah..bitte..ah ... ah ... ah ... daddy ... ah..ah ... stop ... ah..ah"

With a satisfied smile, Taehyung finally stops.  Completely exhausted, Jimin slackens in the shackles and can not calm his uncontrolled breathing.  The gentle kiss of Taehyung he perceives only on the edge of his perception.  His entire mind is swept empty.  A soft whimper escapes him as Tae gently licks Jimin's cum from his belly.  As he licks deeper and deeper, he gently strokes his hair.

"Mmmhmmh ... not ..." But of course he ignores his laments and gently licks Jimin's length only to then easily suck on the top.A loud moan, the office filled in. He teases and dissolves on the wet track  so that a shiver trickles through his body.

"Aaaah ... please ..." He rears up again.

"What Please?"

"Stop ...", it is barely audible and his voice is as brittle as a rotten piece of wood.

"But why?" He mumbles tormenting to his cock.

"I ... I can .. can not ... more ..." His voice is getting quieter and weaker.

"Mmm, but I'm far from finished with you." Hopelessness, if he keeps tormenting him like that, he'll die of lust, a pitiful whimper.

"Please ... daddy ... I ... promise ... to be good ... yes?  Biiittee. ", A desperate plea.

"You should have thought of that earlier.  You have exactly 10 minutes break.  But just because I kind of like you "Actually, he should not have been anything but grateful, but at that moment, he was all redeemed right, so he relieved the air.

"M ... are you doing ... m ... me..please ...?" For a moment he seemed to think about it, so as not to refuse his request, he continued to beg. "D ...  daddy biiitte. "

"Well ..." In fact, he opens the belt, which elicits a relieved thank-you from Jimin.

As soon as he is free, he rubs his aching wrists.  The belt had cut into his skin because he had pulled so hard.  Tae gently kissed his blue-swollen, bloody joints.  A rosy glow lays on Jimin's cheeks as Taehyung gently ruffles his hair.  How could a person only be devils and angels in one person?  It was as if he had two personalities.

Completely exhausted, he leans against the couch, causing Taehyung to elicit a laugh.  Ashamed he looks away from Tae.

"You just had to say '' Daddy '', you stubborn head." He was so embarrassed that he could not look him in the eye anymore, he had really done it, Jimin had called him "Daddy." It was  as if this man had disturbed his wall, as if he had just torn everything down, the wall he had built so hard, stone by stone, he felt humbled and weak, a feeling that threatened to break his soul.

"I'll let you have your ten minutes." A silent nod, he just wanted to be alone and was grateful that Taehyung left the office and disappeared into the adjoining kitchen.

His whole body ached as much as he had never felt before.  He could not stop thinking about Taehyung's words.  "I'm not done with you for a long time yet." He could not help it again, he pulled his knees close to his body and made himself small, his gaze fixed on the door, somehow he had to come out of here.  But his flight deliberation was gone when Taehyung came back with two hot cups of chocolate, and as soon as he sees him, he looks away, not knowing whether it was with shame or disgust, probably a mixture of both.

"Look at me" But Jimin shakes his head stubbornly and ignores the mug he holds in his face, not even a cup of chocolate could rebuild his wall. "Did not you learn anything from it?"  Reluctantly, he looks up at him.

"Good and now drink the chocolate!" Jimin angrily bites his teeth.

"Okay?" Taehyang's confused look only made me angrier. "Do you have any idea how shit I feel right now?"

"I can imagine it." Wow that was all he had to say on this subject, he could not do that, he had no idea how Jimin felt right now, and where from, their stories were far too different.

"Is that all you have to say?  Not more?"

He did not want pity, that was the last thing he wanted, he just wanted to be alone and alone, trying to save what was left to save and rebuild each brick one by one. "  that you liked it. "  Wow.  How could he be so sure?  Even if Jimin himself did not know if he was right.  When he thought about it, he had never been as satisfied in his life as he is today.  But he was never so humiliated.  Torn between these ambiguous feelings, he blushes bright red.

"Do you always say that?  Should that be your excuse? "He could not know that he liked it, even who it had, he could not know it and yet he was so sure of himself.

"No, it's just the truth, as you can easily tell by the color of your face." The blush plunges his entire face to the tips of his ears into a deep red. Still, he stared at him stunned. "U ... and if so  . "  There was no point denying it and only revealing further weaknesses.  "I've given you to let me go!" Jimin persisted, but Kim Taehyung did not have the slightest insight.

"Did I listen to that?  No, "Wow.

"That's the problem.  Why are you doing that?  Why do you just take what you want and when you do it?  Ignoring others "It was good for him to throw it all to the head, a feeling like he could put a few pebbles on his wall again.

"It's my character." Jimin has never met such a disinterested person, Okay was not quite right ... but still Jimin could not believe it.

"That is not right.  Taehyung please let me go ... "That was all he wanted right now.

"But if you did not want to, I would have let you go." If he did, Jimin did not believe him, he knew people too well, knew people like him, abused people who made empty promises, but it did  were nothing more than words.

"That does not change ... that I want to go NOW!" Silence. "Please" In fact, he got up without a word, got his bag and left.

Exhausted, Jimin collapsed again.  Only after a while did he collect all his things, get dressed and go home.  Immediately he lets himself completely fall into his bed.  Yes, he was right.  He had liked it.  And how it had it.  He had never felt such pleasure before.  It was like a new world he had not even known before.  But it was too intense.  And he had to start again from almost the very beginning to build his wall.  Even though he was sure she would never be as steadfast as he had been before, he had felt too helpless.  Just like ... he quickly replaced the thought.

Tomorrow everything would be as before!  As if nothing had ever happened!