Chapter 29 - Let the show begin

"You could get it yourself and have enough money for some submissive clout."

"She sure ain't as good at that as you are~"

He had no idea how right he was. At least as Top. If you believed all his bedtime stories and those were trustworthy sources so much was certain. But Jimin did not respond to his statement. Annoyed moaning he let himself fall into bed. "I could be with Kookielein now~" Close your eyes, grinning.

"Don't worry. He wouldn't have let you get to it" A faint laugh came from Jimin.

"Probably. He is a very good sub" When he remembered him he had to grin even wider. "But I would have had something to look at."

"Nothing special, trust me," Tae laughed. Without understanding Jimin pulled a brow at us, Tae stares at us.

"Em... Excuse me. Have you looked at the boy? Are your eyes just as broken as your tail?!"

"I fucked, remember? I've seen more than you'll ever see." "I've already forgotten." His malicious joy was hard to ignore. He didn't even bother to hide it. But Jimin grinned cheekily.

"Who knows~

"Ooh, don't provoke me to tell on you" Despite his laugh, it almost sounded like a threat. Of course Jimin had some respect for Suga, but somehow he couldn't imagine that a mafia boss was. That weakened the healthy fear. "Halve the size of Jimin Junior and you have JKs." That rat. If he thought he could madden the idea of him and Jungkook as hard as he pushed him, he had cut himself. With his tongue outstretched, he showed him the middle finger.

"F*ck you." The insult was more related to the fact that he called him ''Junior'', although Jimin how should he say... he was well stocked. Very good not to sound conceited. "Maybe Suga wouldn't mind a three-way."

"What's so possessive about Suga, you don't understand?"

"To end up in the box with Kookielein, I would even let Suga topple me" Ok, that was a lie. He wouldn't let anyone top him without exception. But Jimin knew that it would bother Tae if he said something like that.

"Hear, hear" Ok not the reaction he had hoped for. But on the other hand, it gave him more leeway. Still, he was kind of disappointed. He would have hoped for a little more effort. "Every guy would top you. Except, of course, JK." Wow, that showed that Taehyung knew absolutely nothing about him. Really nothing. He didn't say for nothing that he was a Dom. But he didn't let Jimin's offendedness show. He also found the statement ridiculous, so ridiculous that he even laughed out loud. Taehyung would still experience his miracle.

"But I made other experiences" Unbelieving, Tae raised an eyebrow.

"You! Top? Yes of course" Jimin laughed amused.

"What did you think? That I'm still a virgin?"

"Your ass it was before me" Evil, Jimin stared at him, while in Tae's eyes light lust flared up, which is why Tae chewed on the lower lip. Jimin didn't even want to know what he remembered. And Jimin wished he couldn't remember it at all.

"I will never have bottom sex! That's clear!"

"Are you sure~" His gaze spoke volumes. Jimin really didn't want to know what kind of head cinema was going on in his here. Just the thought that he was the leading role in Tae's head porn and then as a bottom... God made him sick. Jimin teasingly pinched Taes cheeks.

"Yes I am, Honey. And how I am that" Tae laughingly lies back and suddenly pulled him onto his pelvis.

"Ok. Then show what you've got smaller" Apparently Taehyung still didn't see it. How could one be so difficult of term. He had that to say and not Tae!

"How was that", Jimin disguised his voice grinning, "it's still much too early"

"And I'm way too hard to discuss with you" Laughing, Jimin came closer to Tae's ear with his lips. He once licked his earlobe and bit something into it. Taehyung moaned immediately, which made him grin wider.

"But shall I tell you a secret? If I now do exactly what you want, it would be anything but dominant".

"Are you dominant? No, then, did he ever mention how much he hated this guy? No? Well he really hated him. Without being further provoked he climbed from his lap.

"Looks like baby has to get it himself"

"Too bad," Tae mumbled. Laughing, Jimin patted his excited limb to pester him. A renewed groan from the touch.

"You poor thing" Biting irony. Then he just let it go towards the bathroom. "I'm going to shower, you little needy baby boy."

As soon as he came back from the shower, he ran back to his room. And who was there? Of course still Tae and as it seemed he had just started. Because his hand was buried deep in his pants and soft whimpering noises came out of his throat.

"How long do you need?" Jimin knew immediately what he was going to do. He wanted to seduce him? Go ahead. Jimin would enjoy the show. He wouldn't miss something like that.

Free Pron~

As expected, Tae ignored him and just went on whimpering. With a gloating grin, Jimin simply pulled out a chair, sat down with the fiefdom forward and watched him.

Let the show begin!