Chapter 32 - Confession?

Surprised and totally shocked, he opened his eyes. Taehyung stroked his cheeks. "Think about it. I've never asked you for anything in return. I don't want to force you to do anything". Well, the last point was put there, because that had already happened. But Tae seemed so... Jimin could not describe it at all. But it heals him from contradicting him.

"Why? Why do you care?

"You are different" This man was so confusing. Jimin didn't understand anything anymore. What was going on here.

"Different than... ?"

"Ok that went in a direction that Jimin didn't like at all. So not at all. He put his hands against Tae's chest.

"Stop" Taehyung rolled down from him and lay next to him, staring at the ceiling. Jimin, on the other hand, straightened up a bit and looked at him seriously.

"I don't like the way this is going at all," he said his thoughts out loud.

"Which one? Why did he have to act stupid, too? Somebody should understand this man.

"Tae... listen", it was surprisingly difficult for Jimin. "I... I am not... " Wow why it's so hard for him. Normally that was part of his daily routine. "... emmm the guy who binds himself... or something...", he tried to teach him gently.

"Mhm you think I. All I want to say is that you are no longer a toy for me" Oh thank God. Jimin had really feared that he liked him. If Jimin was lucky, he mocked his inner self. Relieved he breathed out.

"One luck" He laughed relievedly. Only now did he realize how tense he had been. "You may have frightened me" Taes lips played around a light smile. "I mean... that... that would be full of strange, wouldn't it?"

"Mhm"

"You're my boss and so and stinking rich" Tae laughed easily. And only now his tense limbs relaxed and he laughed along.

"Let's postpone the office thing until tomorrow" Again insecurity germinated in Jimin and he looked at him seriously.

"Okay...? Everything all right?

"Sure"

"Okay... Cool" Somehow the situation was so tense that Jimin was incredibly uncomfortable.

"Just has to visit Yoongi. I totally forgot." Again relief.

"Sure do that" Why do you always think so much about Jimin? Ridiculous that a man like Kim Taehyung would like a normal mortal citizen. Taehyung stood up too ran towards the door.

"See you later" Jimin had to grin perverse.

"Tell him to send Kookielein my regards~" I wonder what his cute little boy was up to. Maybe he was just thinking about him. At the idea that he couldn't get him out of his head, even when he was with Suga, he felt renewed excitement. But that was pure wishful thinking and he knew that too.

A slight laugh from Tae

"Are you sure? You know we're talking about Min Yoongi, right?" Maybe Jimin really didn't have enough respect for a mafia boss, but when he thought of Yoongi, he somehow couldn't connect it, so he just wiggled his eyebrows.

"Jup~ And you can tell him my suggestion with the threesome right now"

"He left the room with it and left. Jimin cuddled himself sighing into the ceiling. Somehow Tae was funny again in the end. What did he have? But the most important thing was that he didn't seem to like him. God Jimin really would not have known what he should have done then. Fortunately it would not have to come to that.

Nevertheless he would like to know why Tae was so funny. .... .... Wait a minute! Since when did he care about something like that, please?!

"Haach Jimin, the whole stimulation f*ck your head with. I should really take care to shift back a gear," he muttered to himself.

If Tae had done everything and was back, everything would be fine. Still, Jimin couldn't fight that he liked being more like the others. He wasn't a toy.

But what was he then? A friend? An Onenightstand? A lover? Either way, one thing was for sure. Should they actually have sex, that meant Jimin should actually top him - because that's the only way Jimin would have sex with him - Jimin would leave. Just like always. Feelings had no place in a relationship with Park Jimin.

The fact that Taehyung felt the same way relieved him, because for some unknown reason he didn't want to hurt him.

But luckily he didn't have to worry about that, did he?