Chapter 11 - Special Toy

Jimin stands in front of a mirror and looks at his own image.  Please let Yesterday have just been a bad nightmare.  He smiled charmingly at his reflection and stretched his chin.

"You are a great dome, Jimin!  Yesterday's does not mean anything! "He winks at himself again and runs his fingers through his hair." Yesterday's never happened! Show Mr. Kim who's the cathedral here! "

Taehyung pov .:

Without paying any attention to Jimin, he walks past him into his office.  He could not believe that Jimin had been in control for a moment.  What had just driven into him?  Or better: What had gone into this innocent little boy?

Never in his life would Taehyung have expected such an offensive behavior from him.  Who would have thought that behind this cute facade slumbered a completely different side.  How do you say, quiet waters are deep.  As it was.  Had he guessed this, he certainly would not have been so careless.  Obviously, he had completely misjudged him.  But that would not happen to him again.  Certainly not.  He would never underestimate this man again.  It was so unusual and yet it was such a new experience.  This man had definitely caught his interest.

But this surprising change made him even more desirable for Taehyung.  Jimin was like a fresh breeze in his life.

He wanted him.  Especially now.  He teased him.

But he would banish those insolence.  No one had ever dared to call him 'babyboy' and he would make sure that would never happen again.  Alone at the memory he could feel the seething anger.  How he would like to have his mouth shut.  With his cock.  A big grin.  His sweet lust screams echoed in his ears.  Oh he would give him much sweeter pleasure than yesterday.

How he had begged so submissively, how his beguiling body writhed beneath him, how passion distorted him.

Oh, he wanted him so much.  Wanted to know how his cock felt in him, wanted to taste it again on his tongue.  This delicious taste.  A warm, excited chill runs through his body.

He would gladly make sure that he completely submits to him.  That he willingly and receptively beg for his attention.  He loved the challenge.  Because that, just made him more joys.  What an interesting toy he had fished.

And yet he could not suppress his relief when he had just seen him in front of his office.  The worry that he might not be back to work had driven him to sleep.  But why?  Because he did not have what he wanted !?  That's exactly what it had to be.  Although he thought so, he could not stop imagining what it would have been like if he had been more cautious.  Would Jimin have willingly offered to him, would he have tried to dominate and provoke him or was it the same as now?

Taehyung did not understand why he had let him go.  Well in hindsight it was really enough for the day, but the disappointment in him was so great.  How gladly he would have continued to listen to this sound.  Had continued to look at this desirable body.

But the thought that Jimin might be afraid of him broke something in him.  Only why?  Normally, he did not care how his sex toys felt.  The only important thing: That he was satisfied.

But Jimin was different.  He was special.  Nevertheless, he absolutely did not regret anything.  He deserved it.  After all, it was his own fault.  If he had no respect for him, Taehyung had to teach him.  Taehyung could not let his thinness pass him by.  Besides, he was just too stubborn.  If he had been subordinate to him and heard on his orders, he would have redeemed him earlier.  Jimin just had to learn from his lesson, if that was not the case then he would continue to make sure that he eventually did.

How it would be to be satisfied by him?  To drive him to his climax while he was deep inside him?  His member swelled.  However, he could never have done that to him.  He would not force him to do anything he did not want.  No matter how much he wanted it.  And he wanted Jimin.  But he looked so exhausted, so fragile.

A feeling completely unknown to him spread in him.  This man aroused emotions in him that he had never known before.  Oh sweet, little Jimin. 

Soon he would do other things with him.