Chapter 28 - Only a toy

Grinning, Jimin bit his lower lip while Taehyung pressed harder on him.

"Daddy likes that much better~" And how he liked that.

"Stop it's too early, it's not fair." Tae's arms hung limply over Jimin's shoulders. "I'm too tired to dominate you. So not fair" Who would have thought that? Kim Taehyung wasn't able to dominate him. Hope seized Jimin. Dominant he looked at Tae.

"Either you are a Dom or not and dot!

"Rest now," Taehyung growled up. "With these words Taehuyung simply detached himself from him. Wow the boy had mood swings like a highly pregnant woman.

"Then my baby wants me to get my morning bar down alone, huh?"

"First, I'm not your baby and second, that's not my problem" Jimin twisted his eyes. What a morning grumbler and a spoilsport too. He had been so keen on jerking him off last night. But Jimin couldn't let it go and had to continue teasing.

"Can't you get anyone up? Are you too old or just impotent," he laughed nastily while Tae was already running up the stairs. But Taehyung took it with humor.

"Don't worry about it. Everything is fine down there. And I take care of my ''problem'' myself."

"Oh, baby. Honestly, I don't care if everything is right with your cock. As long as your sweet ass is all right".

"I'm only asking you today because nobody here wants to overtax you. You were already finished yesterday," he said in a sarcastic tone. Oh this one... How he hated his arrogance. Anger flared up in Jimin.

"Did you ever have such a bad thing in your ass... No? Well, I didn't have it before and believe me that's FOLTER!" Shamelessly Taehyung laughed at him. Jimin couldn't put his anger into words. He hates him so much. With his legs apart, Jimin sat down and turned his eyes. Even though Taehyung tried to hide it, Jimin could clearly see the growing dent in his jeans and his gaze was also fixed on his excited limb.

"Anyway, your problem would fix it," he said after a short while of gawking, finally laughing. Jimin also had to laugh.

"I already know how to get my big friend down in another more satisfying way."

"Well then," Tae ran up the stairs.

Out of pure provocation, Jimin went into the bathroom and fixed his ''problem'' by moaning extra loud. As soon as he was finished, he ran back to his room where Tae was in bed. Didn't the boy have his own room?! Bored, Jimin sat down next to Taehyung.

"What are we doing today? I mean, why are we here, or rather, am I here at all? Tired Taehyung drove his hands over his face.

"First we sleep and then we have to go to the office. And you're here because I needed a toy." That bastard. Yup he hated him. Did he have anything in his head other than sex? Well, maybe Jimin wasn't the right guy to say something like that, when you thought that he wanted to lay down everything that was male and hot, but still. That was already the lowest drawer. But of course, what had Jimin also expected from the infamous millionaire? So that's all he was. A stupid toy, which you could throw away if you didn't feel like it anymore. But why did this fact hurt him so much?

How could he even imagine to be more than a toy?