Chapter 44 - Last second rescue

"Jimin?!" Taehyung's voice. Everything stopped in Jimin.

"Tae!", screamed Jimin as loud as he could. He had to find him and here in the dark he wouldn't, but suddenly a big one pressed brutally on his mouth and suffocated his words in Kein.

"Shut the fuck up, little one," the stranger growled threateningly at his ear. Jimin shivered. It felt so terrible. This helplessness. He did not want to be touched by this man. The disgusting stench of alcohol made him sick.

"I wouldn't do that! Taehyung had found him.

"Mmh" Jimin wriggled wildly in the stranger's painful grip and tried to get free, but the man only turns his head untouched to Tae.

"Otherwise what, hm?" he barked.

"Otherwise you won't survive the evening" The drunks laughed loudly.

"Yes, of course, but I'm afraid," the man who still held Jimin in his arms made fun of him.

"What if I told you that Min's entire crew was after him," he made an illustrative gesture that also showed Jimin, "looking for this little guy," Jimin recognized the panic in the man's eyes, which made them widen.

"Min? Min Yoonig, perhaps? The Min Yoongi?" Wow Suga seemed to have made a name for himself.

"Did I hear my name?" The familiar voice made Jimin look up. There he stood Yoongi personally. Suddenly he didn't seem like the man he had met. Even Jimin slipped the naked fear ice cold down his back. Suga was like a different person. Although he was small, he radiated so much dominance so much power that everyone next to him felt like a useless insect. He seemed so threatening that even Jimin would have liked to push himself against the wall to be overlooked by him. And all this even though his displeasure was not directed at him. Or? Jimin shuddered.

The strangers seemed to be absolutely the same, because without hesitation they immediately let go of Jimin and ran. Running for their lives. Jimin just fell on his knees crying. He could no longer control his tears. And as if a switch had flipped from 0 to 100, Yoongi was the old one as ever.

"Hey Bros" Suga bent down to Jimin just like Taehyung.

"Sh everything is going to be fine," Taehyung calmed him down. You're always in the right place at the right time," Taehyung thanked him. What Suga did with a casual: "I know" ab. Typically Yoongi. Carefully, Suga patted Jimin's head.

"D...thank you...y..yoo...yoongi", sobbed this quietly and cuddled up to Taes protective breast. Yoongi also wrapped his arms around them.

"No thing smaller." Jimin clung to Suga's arm and thanked him again. Both pressed him smiling, so that Jimin calmed down again. Then Suga suddenly flipped lightly against Jimin's forehead. "But never think of a threesome with me and Kookie again. Tae didn't like that at all." With red cheeks Jimin nodded humbly. "He's a good boy. What you then?

"Yes exactly", Taehyung said ironically. Jimin's cheeks immediately became even darker and looked to the ground because he was so embarrassed. "He's only like that when you're there."

"I...ich b..bin..n...ni..nicht..b..brav", Jimin stammered hardly understandably so laboriously and meekly. Both had to laugh. Jimin only felt insecure and stared into holes in the ground, while the deep red spread to his ears.

"I am even a more violent dome than you are," Yoongi wanded teasingly at Tae. Taehyung hit him lightly.

"No. You're just the mafia boss and I'm the manager."

"That could be it, of course," Gently raised Tae Jimin's chin.

"Hey Jimin, it's cool. It's only fun" Jimin nodded with a light smile and was still a bit done with the events. Suga was wuzzling him through his hair.

"Tae had to roll her eyes immediately, but when they noticed that Jimin was getting even redder, they had to laugh again.

"What were you going to tell me before I left Jiminie", Tae asked Jimin almost hopefully and gently drove through his hair. Quickly Jimin looked away.

"Nothing" Jimin couldn't tell him. He just couldn't. It was much too embarrassing. What was he thinking about moaning Jungkooks name to provoke Tae? But he had been so angry. So in a hurry. Sometimes, there he could slap himself. Sometimes he hated himself.

He hated himself over and over again for hurting the people he loved.