Chapter 47 - Second by second

After a few minutes of bliss had passed and Jimin had fully recovered, he remembered.

"Tae! You meant that we had to go to the office today" city as shocked as Jimin to react, Tae mumbled only quietly agreeing. Immediately Jimin had to giggle. "Don't you think we should go, baby~"

"Yesterday you never wanted to see me again and now you want to work" Jimin was irritated. Why did Taehyung think something like that? Jimin would never want that! He always wanted it with him, but whether Tae wanted it was something else.

"I never said that," Jimin defended himself. Suddenly Taehyung straightened up and just lay down on Jimin. Jimin laughed. "What are you doing?"

"You don't have to say yes, because actions say more than a thousand words" Jimin looked at him without understanding. What had he done? What had he done that Taehyung thought something like that? Hadn't he been the one who had asked him to come to him? And had it not been Tae who wanted to stay with Yoonkook?

"What did I do?"

"You've packed your bags"

"Yes, because you wanted to run away. Again" Jimin didn't understand. Of course he would pack his bags if Tae didn't want him. He wouldn't force himself on anyone.

"Now I'm not leaving anymore. So say what's lost." Jimin looked at him even more confused. Shouldn't Jimin honor him by asking and not the other way around?

"What do you mean? What should be"

"What you wanted to say when I left" Oh crap. What would Taehyung do if Jimn admitted that he had moaned Jungkooks name just to annoy Tae and make him jealous? Would he get angry? Or worse, take advantage of that fact? After all, he admitted that he wanted him to be important to Taehyung. No!

What about that?"

"Tell me baby", Tae whispered seductively to his lips. Lust rose in him. No! he would not give his weakness. Then it was only a matter of time until Taehyung got what he wanted. Jimin would not be able to resist him.

"That was yesterday, look ahead. My motto, baby" It was better to cover up weakness. Disappointed, Taehyung sighed.

"And I am the coward" He just stood up. A stab. But instead of letting it show, Jimin laughed.

"Correctly recognized"

"Get dressed" The environment around her was just so full of lousy vibration. One could almost feel the unpleasant tension between them. Jimin grinned to ease the tension.

"Why then~"

"We leave in half an hour" Taehyung was already half out the door.

"Let the people have a great view too ~" Not that Jimin would ever show his body to strangers like that. Taehyung turned to him and looked at him with a frowned forehead.

"What's got into you?" Jimin laughed again.

"What do you mean?

"True, you're always totally brain-brained" Taehyung left the room. Pff, what did he have now? Quickly Jimin just put on an oversize sweater and headed down to Tae, who was dressed up in a suit. Wow. How long had it been since Jimin hadn't seen him like that. He wondered why he only now realized how good he looked. And good was the understatement of the century.

Tae turned to him and suddenly there was something too familiar in Jimin's eyes. Lust. So he was excited. His gaze lay on Jimin's naked thighs. The sweater just covered the most necessary things and Taehyung stared so rigidly at it as if he was just waiting for the fabric to slip. A quick glance at Tae's step confirmed Jimin's suspicions. He was hard.

"Don't have any clean boxers anymore," Jimin explained his clothes. An exaggerated fake laugh came out of Tae's throat while his tense gaze was still between Jimin's legs.

"Great and now?" This situation started to please Jimin again. He bit his lips.

"Must go without it~ But you seem to like it" Jimin noticed how Taes throat moved and he swallowed hard.

"You get one from me" Played disappointed he looked at Tae.

"Spoilsport~" With firm dominant steps Taehyung ran towards him and looked provocatively down at him. But Jimin only grinned back cheekily.

"Suddenly he let his hands slide under the sweater and stroked his six-pack. Jimin's grin went pale immediately and he had to whimper quietly. All the rising heat. All the excitement. Taehyung laughed slightly.

"You and your big mouth" If Jimin thought Tae was nice after all, he took it back. He was and always would be, the devil in person. The devil who elicited the sweetest sins from him. Gently he drove over his Vline.

"Haaah"

"Mhm music for my ears~" He stroked his vline lower down so that Jimin closed his eyes enjoying.

"Mmmh" Taes let his hand glide gently over Jimin's limb. He was already so sensitive, so greedy for Taehyugn's touch that he had to moan softly.

"Ah~" As soon as it had left his lips, Taehyung let go and ran up the stairs.

"I'll get you a boxer" If he thought that would silence him, he had cut himself. Jimin stared provocatively at Tae's ass.

"I'll have an unwashed one too," said a perverse grin. Taehyung laughed easily.

"You pervert" But Jimin shakes his eyebrows.

"Any more wishes? Should there be sperm in it too", Tae laughed. But Jimin wanted to show him that he couldn't unsettle him, so Jimin winked at him.

"Slowly my baby knows what I want~" I hope he wouldn't take him seriously. That was too much for Jimin. But luckily Tae just laughed at him.

"You're so horny" Good, that was a point where he couldn't really contradict Taehyung. Jimin made a wagging gesture and laughed.

"I know. No matter when, where and with whom. Now hurry up." To be honest, it was even true. There was no time he wouldn't do it, hardly a place he wouldn't do it and hardly anyone he wouldn't fuck. But there was the point. He topped and not the other way around. What if Tahyung didn't insist on his position? Then and there Jimin was sure they would have had sex a long time ago. Maybe... But just maybe it was better that way... at least he could stay with Tae longer. Could delay the inevitable and savour every second.

Second by second at Taehyung's side.