Chapter 31 - Unexpected things often happen

"Jjaahh Babby~ aah" Again he got faster.

"Please tell me when you come Daddy" realization seized him. Jimin was not stupid. Therefore the wind blew. Jimin was a Dom himself, he knew immediately what Taehyung was planning.

"Aaaaahh Baaby~ Maach weiter aaah~" Bravely, he went on tighter. "Jjjaahh mmh aaah" His cock pulsated and he came without warning. Necking he patted Tae's hair. "Such a good boy~," he teased further. Taehyung got up when Jimin let himself fall back into bed triumphantly and highly satisfied.

"You know Daddy didn't plan it that way" Jimin had to laugh about his gullibility and his naivety.

"I am a Dom and not stupid. Believe me, I never would have given you such a triumph" He never would have let Taehyung deny him orgasm. And he would have. But then he had bad luck. Another point went to Jimin's Dom account. That meant one less for Tae. "You should wash your hands, BABYBOY, by the way." Jimin grinned broadly and laughed at him. "Did you really think I'd fall for something like that?" If Jimin could he would have given himself a medal. Well done, Jimin, he praised himself inside. What should he say about that? He was fantastic.

"But why Sweetie~" grin even wider.

"If you find me so horny, you can never wash your hands again."

"It is about time that I punish you. Don't you think so? Jimin laughed. He just couldn't take him seriously.

"Naaw Babyboy wants to get cheeky" Taehyung stood up. But Jimin didn't move a millimeter. He was much too confident and grinned boldly. Not even when Tae climbed over him did he take him seriously. He poked condescendingly at his nose. "You're so cute Honey~"

"We'll see about that," he said as he bent over to his ear. But Jimin just grinned broadly.

"Overstimulation should be a concept to you, or baby boy," he whispered gently as he stroked Jimin's belly. "You've been through this before" A nasty grin went down in Tae's face. Memories of the vibrator came into Jimin's head. Immediately the smile faded and he looked at him coldly.

"Don't you dare do that again!"

"Mhm Baby" Gently he stroked his cock. Immediately he grabbed Tae's hand.

"Leave that!" But Tae shook them off jerkily and suddenly grabbed his cock strongly. "Aaaah!" Jimin gasped in shock. Taehyung laughed dirty.

"May the games begin" Coolly Jimin looked up at him. But Tae just grinned on and slowly drove up and down, which made him moan. "Do you like the baby boy?" Silently he stared at Tae disapprovingly. However, he provoked Tae to become faster.

"Aaah"

"Just so we're clear. Daddy won't help you today either. You come as often as I want and when I want" This imaginary...

"You know what, Taehyung. Fuck you," Jimin yelled at him angrily. Amused, he kneaded his tip, which made him moan louder.

"But I'll do that with you already" Angrily Jimin growled up and tried to push Taehyung away from himself, but it didn't work and he stayed on top of him while he continued untouched.

"Jimin

"What!" he growled in rage. Suddenly an inexplicable facial expression appeared in his face.

"I won't hurt you" Where did that come from, please? Jimin couldn't interpret that with the best will in the world. His statement made him laugh bitterly.

"You don't care about that, do you? He bent his face deeper towards Jimin.

"No, it's not"

"You know what I'm wondering? What does that get you?" Suddenly Taes' lips lay very gently on his.

"You