Chapter 33 - True feelings

Taehyung pov.:

He doesn't heal it anymore. This pain. As if someone would tear his heart to pieces. This agony. Never before had he felt something so intensely hurtful. His former baby boys had left after one week at the latest, but Jimin... And then he had to suggest this three-way with Yoongi and Jungkook. He got sick at the thought. That had really pushed it to the top. What had got him to confess his feelings? And then he had also lied brazenly to his face with his assertion that he was just a special toy. But what should he have done? Jimin had been so shocked, almost horrified. It had hurt Taehyung so unsettled. Since when did a man unsettle him? What did Jimin do with him?

But somehow he was right. Maybe it was strange. After all, he was his boss and Jimin his secretary, but that just couldn't stop his feelings for him. Nothing could do that.

Completely through the wind he got into his car and drove to a club. Now he urgently needed a clear head. There was only one thing that could help him now. And there was only one person in question. Yoongi.

In the VIP area he already saw Suga sitting at one of the bar stools and as soon as he had greeted him and settled next to him, he noticed that something was wrong with him.

"What's the matter with you?" It was as if Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, which was completely unimportant.

"Nothing. I only got a basket from Jimin" It was almost ridiculous that he called it ''nothing''. It tore him up inside. It was still ridiculous to make Yoongi white. He had already told him after he had seen Jimin for the first time that Jimin was important to him. Well and how right he had been. At least now. Sex wasn't enough for him anymore. He wanted more. Needed more. He wanted everything from Jimin. Not only his body.

"Oh

"Yes oh. I need alcohol now" Somehow Taehyung had to wash away his frustration.

"Understandable," Suga said of himself and shoved a glass at him. He put the glass on his lips and enjoyed the delicious aroma of the alcohol on his tongue. Jimin's wish of the threesome much to him again. He became sick.

"Jimin wants a threesome with you and Kooks by the way" He exte the whole glass.

"He wants what?" If nothing was so painful, Taehyung would almost laugh at this ridiculous suggestion. But only almost.

"You already understood me" Yoongi laughed easily.

"Yes exactly I share Kookie"

"I know" Taehyung laughed along. He didn't know whether it was relief or because he thought it was just as ridiculous and absurd. Not that he ever doubted that Yoongi would refuse. Suga knew exactly how important Jimin was to him and he loved Jungkook too much for that. And yet it did so incredibly well to listen to him. At the thought of someone else putting Jimin on... his throat closed and he couldn't bring down a sip of the expensive, high quality alcohol anymore. Surely he knew that Jimin had apparently already shared the bed with a lot of guys and that only spurred Taehyung on to give him the best sex of his life. At first he thought that Jimin was just a very naughty babyboy, by now he knew better. But the fact that he was a Dom didn't change anything. He had never been taken before and Taehyung would be the first and only one!

Taehyung said goodbye to Yoongi again. It had done well to talk to him. It had always been that way between them. Short and to the point. That's all it needed.

He drove home again. Even if he did not know at all whether he really wanted that. He would like to get out of Jimin's way first. This boy had turned his head completely and turned his world upside down. But he was absolutely sure of one thing. What he felt there went far beyond desire and lust. In Jimins proximity he always had this comforting feeling. He meant so much to him and he wanted to make sure that Jimin would never be harmed again. Oh yes he was absolutely sure.

He was in love with Jimin.