Chapter 15 - Disastrous decision?

He didn't really say that, did he? That son of a bitch. What did he even think of? And yet he turned bright red.

"B... I'm not at all." Again the rough laughter sounded. What a beautiful sound it had. Tae tenderly grabbed Jimin's fist. With the best will in the world, he didn't understand what Tae was up to. And that worried him. He gently stroked his thumb over Jimin's fist.

"Imagine that's your sugar-sweet asshole." Confusion stepped into Jimin's eyes and somehow he was shocked, too. He would have expected anything, but this.

"But why should I..." A possible realization erschlich him. "Do you have a hand fetish?" Jimin nothing else what it could be otherwise. But Taehyung ignored his two questions, as if to tell him that he would find out.

When Taehyung let his finger slide into his fist, Jimin found it somehow spoiled because of his previous statement.

"And that's Daddy's dick." The wickedness of his plot makes Jimin blush again. Slowly he drove his finger in and out. "And now imagine me mercilessly going through you." He couldn't really mean that, could he?

"L...don't do that." Jimin would never let himself be topped. But then he bumped faster and moaned with his rough, truncating voice in Jimin's ear. So he sounded like when he moaned. He sounded so horny that the heat spread all over his body and he could feel the blood rushing into his lower body region.

"Ah imagine ah like me pumping your ah tail at the same time." Immediately memories of yesterday shot him in the memory. Embarrassingly touched Jimin buried his face in Taeyhungs chest. How could such wicked words leave such a pretty mouth? How could he be so shameless?

"T... tae please..."

"Ah ah Jimin... Imagine my dick starting to twitch inside you." Jimin had to bite his lip. How could this man have excited him like that? His fingers got faster.

"And how I still get faster and faster. It was so embarrassing, so embarrassing, so unpleasant for him that he pressed his body harder against Taes. He would have preferred to sink into the ground. But what was even more embarrassing was that it actually made him horny.

"Ah and I gave way in you come ah ah ah. And fill you completely". His fingers pushed slower while Jimin's entire body was aroused and filled him with lust. "As I continue to push only to bring you also to your ah orgasm. Again his fingers get faster, which makes Jimin's cock even harder.

"Not... tae... d... that's p... embarrassing." The understatement of the century. Never before has Jimin been anything more embarrassing than that.

"How you only come when I tell you." He pushes deeper so that Jimin presses his thighs together. "How I let myself continue to suffer and become harder and harder." A soft whimper came from Jimin: "Until your breathing becomes more and more irregular and you're about to collapse." Jimin closed his eyes. "How you roll your eyes back and beg me to let you come." Full of lust Jimin wanded his body a little. "And you just wait for these three words..." Taehyung breathed heavily to his ear.

"Tae...", a sigh filled with lust. His voice was much too exciting.

"Come for Daddy!"

"Mmmh"

"As you I pour upon your body." A loud whimper. "But Daddy still doesn't stop."

"Ah" A barely audible moaning. He had actually moaned?! Oh God no. Taehyung giggled quietly and continued with his hypnotic voice.

"How he pushes deeper and deeper into you."

"tae... mh not..."

"Without even stopping to think." Jimin's whimpering is getting miserable. "As I claw my way into your pelvis from behind, only to take you through even harder."

"Aah" Another quiet moan. But it was a little louder than the first time. It was soaked with pleasure.

"As my tail begins to twitch again. But I always continue only so that this moment never ends.

"Aaah" His moaning becomes louder.

"How I control myself only to feel you still longer and to push still one last time deeply into you.

"Aaaahh... taaaee..." Jimin's breathing accelerated.

"And pour me deep into you. Stay in this position to feel narrowness even longer."

"Aaaahhh... I... I want..."

"As I glide with my hands over your back" Torturingly, he lets his hand go high over his back.

"Aaaah... God tae..." What sweet agony.

"His long, slender fingers grabbed his hair and pulled it. "Turn your head to me and look deep into your eyes" He stared forcefully into Jimin's eyes. With a shy look and purple red cheeks Jimin returned his gaze. Carefully he approached with his lips so that their nose tips touched and he felt his warm breath on his glowing cheeks. "Just to say the liberating sentence for you," he gently stroked his soft, full lips over his own.

"Mmmmmh ahh" An unspoken request. He wanted to feel these lips on his.

"Come for Daddy!" And then he finally felt those sinful lips on his. This intoxicating feeling that gripped his body. Jimin moaned into the kiss.

However, it was only a few seconds before Taehyung detached himself from him. Breathing heavily, Jimin looked at him as Taehyung loosened the tie around his hands. Disappointment and the feeling of dissatisfaction filled his heart. But somehow he was also relieved. But his relief didn't last long, because as soon as Tae had loosened the shackles, he pushed Jimin back onto the sofa. Immediately Jimin has to gasp.

"And now to the real reason why you're here." Jimin got big eyes. He wasn't finished yet? Please don't.

"I'm going on a business trip the day after tomorrow and you're coming with me." Ok, that wasn't what he expected. It was almost more shocking. He should just freeze over with a strange man?

"I...me? I mean... I... can't..." He was already struggling to face this man. How would that work if they saw each other all the time? He would not have a real retreat. Couldn't escape. Was completely at the mercy. Impossible.

"But you can and you will! No he would not"

"Shh... already the day after tomorrow?! But..."

"There is no but, understood!" he cut off the sentence. His bossy tone showed him that he would not tolerate a refusal. He couldn't change anything anyway, so he agreed.

Hopefully he would not regret that bitterly...