Chapter 20 - True subserviece

Jimin inhaled deeply and exhaled and tried to calm down. It was better if he finally kept quiet. In fact, he slowly regained control as the door opened. Jungkook entered the room. But as soon as he saw Yoongi, the panic was written all over his face.

"Sit down Kookie," Yoongi ordered in a harsh tone. Curiously, Jimin watched them as Taehyung turned to him.

"This is going to be really interesting now, so pay attention! As soon as Yoongi had given the order, Jungkook sat down well-behaved.

"Yes, Suga." Jimin looked amused at Taehyung, who didn't even try to hide his joy.

"I've never seen you like this before," Jimin whispered to Tae.

"Wait and see. You look the same as subservience has looked. So something from which you should learn." A blaming laugh etnwich Jimin.

"Dream on, honey!" Nevertheless, he remained silent and watched Yoonkook with interest. Yoongi was dominating Jungkook. It wasn't much better anymore that he was a lot smaller.

"What did you do, Jungkookie?" Yoongi spoke in a harsh tone.

"I... I threw myself at Jimin" Somehow it felt wrong. After all, it had been Jimin who had started flirting with him. Not that he wanted Suga to know, but he felt sorry for Jungkook.

"And why, baby boy?" Yoongi continued.

"Because... because I wanted to make you jealous" Ouch. Okay. Still, Jimin would have loved to have one night. That's all he wanted anyway. Never. A passionate night and he had everything he wanted and needed.

"And why, baby? You know I don't have to be mad at you to fuck you like I hate you," Yoongi rebuked laughing. You could tell all too well how much fun Suga had. How could Jungkook put up with something like that? From so much subservience, Jimin went bad. How could you disparage yourself so much and subordinate yourself to another person? And to say nothing of this Suga. How could he be so cold to him?

"Please excuse me, Daddy."

"That's it," rebuked Yoongi again. "Tae we go. See you then", with this decision he took Jungkook with him and disappeared.

As soon as the door fell into the lock, Jimin let himself fall on the couch in despair.

"Where am I supposed to find such a horny baby boy now?" Theatrically he raised his hand to his forehead. Laughing, Taehyung threw himself on the sofa next to Jimin. "Why did you let him go back then? I don't understand that."

"Did you see how submissive it looks?"

"Yes and he could have been yours" Jimin knew that was so. Taehyung was the first, but no, he had passed it on. Like a stray dog.

"He's a good buddy and sex isn't everything" Well, so the last point was arguable. What was left without sex in a relationship?

"You are quite simply a wastrel"

"I know he's in good hands." Jimin was not quite sure about that. Well, although Jungkook had somehow... seemed happy.

"It's possible, wasteful." Taehyung had to laugh.

"Will you be as good as JK now?" Now Jimin had to laugh too.

"How did you come up with something like that, please? Certainly not!

Tae laughed, "Too happy too soon".

"Didn't you listen to Yoongi? He wiggled his eyebrows. "I'm just a cathedral"

"I admit that if Suga says that, there's something to it."

"However. The boy knows what's good. See his baby boy"

"But! That doesn't mean that you can't fight him or me" Jimin twisted his eyes laughing.

"Don't imagine so much! But Taehyung became immediately again once.

"You do realize that what you pulled was really dangerous, don't you? It's a good thing Suga was in such a good mood because he can now fuck JK's head out. Never tell Suga again that he is not a cathedral, believe me! Laughing, Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

"It was really good to get rid of them all. Besides Jungkook is just hot and horny and haaach", Jimin languished again.

"And soon married", Tae added.

"Life is hard!

"But you have me. The best daddy in the world!

"Thanks, but no thanks," laughed Jimin.

"Don't forget tomorrow's business trip," Taehyung suddenly changed the subject and unlocked the door of his Milo home computer. Sighs heavily.

"How could I forget? But never lock the door bitterly again! I've been locked three times in three days." Sighed again played theatrically. "Where did I end up here?"

"In hell. Where there are hot guys, lots of money and great working hours." Both laughed.

"My speech. You speak from my soul, Honey. See you in the morning~"

"Not that again." Jimin grinned and looked at him pervertedly.

"I know you LOVE it~" With these words Jimin made his way home. He could not believe what had happened. First this mega hot Jungkook and then it turned out that he was the fiancé of a mafia boss who was no bigger than Jimin. That really meant something. God how reckless he had been to mess with the Mafia just because he thought tail-controlled as always.

At some point these guys would still cost him his head. But tomorrow he would have to feed himself personally to the lion.