Chapter 7 - Promising anticipation

On time Jimin appears in the company and does his job, which Jungkook explained to him yesterday. Alone at the memory of Jungkook can, spreading a grin on his face. Oh, those sweet lips.

But when Taehyung enters his office, the thoughts of Jungkook are only a dull veil.

"Good Morning"

"Morning Jimin" Polite as always, Jimin bows.

"Would you do me a favor?" Somehow this request surprised him, but as always the curiosity was much too big.

"Of course, Taehyung." Still weird to say his first name.

"Please come to me shortly after closing time" A nervous tingling spread on his skin and for a brief moment everything seemed to stand still ... Did he want to ... - But was not that early?

"Yes, Taehyung." Do not let the uncertainty show, Park Jimin! Taehyung was cool and inscrutable as ever, and if Jimin should ever bring this man out of the frame and bring out a touch of emotion, he was sure that he could do anything, but the hope was small.

As always, Taehyung assigned him his duties. In itself, one would think that everything was as always. And yet, Jimin was as excited as not a long time ago.

"Thanks sir."

"Taehyung," Mr. Kim reprimanded him.

"Right. Taehyung. "

Something in his tone made Jimin think that was more of a warning, just as if to say, "Woe to you if you do not show up here!" In Taehyang's vicinity, Jimin felt almost like a child being put in his place.

While working he could not think of anything else. Only to Taehyung. What would happen? Goosebumps showed on his body as he imagined Mr. Kim's lips closing around his member. How he came in his throat and came to a climax. Already his erection was as hard as steel. What would he do anything to hear this erotic voice moan loudly. The sinful sounds united in a sensual symphony with his.

With these erotic fantasies, he finally went to work after Taehyung office. With some hesitation, he knocked and opened the door. The door behind which he suspected the sweetest temptation. Again he had to wonder if Taehyung was really just doing business here. But something told him that he would soon find out for himself.

"Please close the door behind you and sit down." Electrifying tension tingled under his skin as he dropped the door into the lock and sat down.

The excitement was already seeping into each of his pores and the tension was so palpable that he would nervously bite his lower lip. Again, he had to determine what effect this man had on him and how attractive he was.

But Mr. Kim's mine was as blank and cold as Jimin had ever seen. He looked almost angry. But Jimin could not quite explain from where this anger came from.

"I do not like it when you flirt with my co-workers, Jimin." A light dawned on Jimin, so the anger came. However, Jimin could not tell if he was mad because he wanted Jungkook or if it was because that he wanted him, but he could almost have purred at the memory of Jungkook.

The astonishment was clear from Jimin's face. How did Taehyung know about it? His voice was so harsh that Jimin felt he was interrogated, and worst of all, the tone made him feel guilty, but why, he had not done anything wrong? Jimin was no longer himself Wow this man could manipulate the psyche of a human so well that it bordered on hypnosis.

"Taehyung, excuse me, but I can not quite follow you." He had not done anything wrong He had not done anything wrong He had to convince himself of it over and over again He was not allowed to manipulate his conscience so easily.

"Denial will not help either." But Jimin did not easily get under control and summoned up all his courage.

"Please excuse me and with all due respect, but what does my private life have to do with the company?" It seemed as if his gaze became increasingly sinister, almost frightening, every auspicious anticipation had left his body and there was only this unpleasant feeling as if a child were being scolded by his father.

"When it comes to a co-worker, it has a lot to do with it." Obviously, this man could not separate private from business, yet Jimin nodded in a playful way, simply wanting to get away as quickly as possible.

"Of course, sir. I will promise that this will not happen in the future. "

"Hopefully, I'm aware that this thing is not choppy with it. "Any hope burst like a pretty bubble and left absolutely nothing behind." You should be aware that you will not be able to get out of here, "he continued. His voice had taken on an erotic sound. That pleased Jimin far better. Again, his body began to tingle and a grin formed on his lips. There he was again. His courage. The dome in it.

"Mr. Kim, if I did not know any better, I would think they were flirting with me. "And feeling Jimin.

"I'm not flirting." But that statement could not make his grin pale.

"Of course, please forgive." Not a syllable he had made of himself, he was sorry and that sounded clearly in his voice.

"I just say what I want." The grin widened and Jimin was in flirt mode.

"So? And what do you want? "

"Right now I want you moaning under me"

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------

Hi ^^ what do you think so far of Domination - Conflict?

What do you think? Will Jimin Taeyhung dominate?

- Your Vmin Line -