Chapter 46 - Never again without

Jimin (online)

good night

Taehyung (online)

Dream of me

Jimin had to giggle. If only he were with him.

Jimin (online)

I will... maybe

Taehyung (offline)

Jimin's smile faded instantly. He was gone. His last connection to his warming light. Carelessly he laid down his cell phone and went under water with his lip to blow bubbles into the water. He missed him so much. Sighing, he leaned back and enjoyed the warmth he lacked in bed without Taehyung. After all, the hot water made him feel as if Tae was just waiting for him to give him his warmth again. Lost in thought, he drew small circles on the surface of the water so that it pulled out its rings.

"Hach Tae," he whispered quietly as the heat of the water rose into his head. He gently stroked his limb, which made him groan. He jerked off to the thought of Tae. It made him feel closer to him. Even though he was so far away.

But at some point he was so exhausted from everything that had happened that he just fell asleep.

Icy water seeped into his throat and burned, so that he had to cough violently. Immediately he is wide awake and culled interrupted.

"F*ck the water is cold" The ice-cold waves licked his skin. His fingers were all numb and had a pale almost bluish shimmering coloration, while his skin was completely wrinkled. Teeth clattering, he lifted himself weakly out of the tub. He was so hypothermic that it was hard for him to get out of the tub. He tried to go into the bedroom to get a blanket, but he didn't get far. His legs gave way weakly and he came up painfully on the floor. Jimin began to swear at the top of his lungs. That could not be true. Who knew what would have happened if he had stayed longer in the cold water. His pale body lay trembling on the floor and he tried hard to reach for the ceiling. Suddenly the door opened and Taehyung stood in front of him.

"F*ck Jimin, what happened?!" There was so much concern in his voice when he saw Jimin. Jimin could barely speak because his teeth were clattering. Taehyung didn't hesitate a second and picked him up to put him on the bed. He fetched another towel and a warm hoodie. He timidly rubbed him a little dry and slipped his sweater over him. Jimin felt bad. He always worried Taehyung so much. And now he made everything soaking wet.

But Tae didn't seem to care much about that. He got a warm blanket and wrapped Jimin in it. Without hesitation Jimin cuddled himself in it while his bodies trembled uncontrollably from far away. Teeth chattering, Jimin thanked him when Taehyung suddenly just ran down.

Only a few minutes later he came back with a hot-water bottle and two cocoa. A light smile crept onto Jimin's lips.

"D... that...would have been d..do...but ni...not necessary..." His voice vibrated so strongly that one could hardly understand him. Taehyung lifted the blanket and gently placed the hot-water bottle on Jimin's abdomen. Then he cuddled up to him and handed him the hot cup.

Thanksgiving, Jimin took it with his shaky still bluish hands and drank greedily, almost burning himself.

"Watch ChimChim," Taehyung gently warned him and moved closer. A sigh escaped Jimin's lips from the comforting warmth and cuddled closer to him as well. Tae lovingly pulled him into a firm embrace, making Jimin smile.

"D...that...ha...I missed v..." he laboriously brought out between his trembling lips.

"Me too," Taehyung mumbled on his shoulder. Through Tae's breath Jimin's body was shivering and he smiled wider.

After a few minutes, his skin slowly regained some color and the trembling also subsided. Tae kissed him emotionally. Never before had he kissed him so lovingly. As if he was something quite precious. This feeling in Jimin's chest grew. Why couldn't he assign it? The roaring heat rose in Jimin and he had to moan from the touch of her lips.

Since when did he become so incredibly sensitive? It was just a simple kiss. And yet it was so much more. More than sex had ever given him. Carefully Taehyung released himself.

"Everything good? Jimin nodded with a smile.

"Better than good" Now Tae also had to smile slightly. Jimin had made him smile. It felt good to make him happy.

"Why can't it always be like this," Tae mumbled quietly as he cuddled to Jimin's chest. Dreamily, Jimin stroked through Taehyung's fluffy hair, making the taller one purr contentedly. He felt like he had done something good once in his life. He had made Tae happy. He alone.

"See, you can be really sweet if you want," whispered Jimin happily. But suddenly Taehyung looked up to him seriously. Oh. He didn't seem to like that. Jimin got a little tense when Taehyung laughed. Immediately Jimin relaxed again and laughed along. If Jimin didn't know each other better, he would say that he looked at Tae almost lovingly.

Taehyung embraced his legs with Jimins. "Who would have thought that cuddling is such a beautiful thing", Jimin purred more to himself. When was the last time he cuddled? It had been so long ago that he hardly remembered. But maybe he didn't want that at all.

Even before he left the painful memories, he concentrated on Taehyung's warmth.

Never again did he want to miss this warmth, these feelings in his heart.

Perhaps he did not know what this feeling meant, but he never wanted to live without it again.

Never again without his Tae.