Chapter 3 - Worth a Sin

A furtive grin creeps on Jungkook's lips. How well this smile suited him. It only made him more appealing.

It was more a statement than a question, Jimin could not hide the confusion, had he really called Mr. Kim Tae, did he personally do that in front of the boss, somehow none of them seemed that way to have formalities, but Jimin thought that was very strange.

Nevertheless, he nods in agreement, although he is sure that Jungkook does not need this approval.

A sugary smile escapes Jungkook's throat. When he nudges him slightly, Jimin's body is electrified. Now Jimin has to laugh as well. "In contrast to Taehyung, Jungkook was also just an employee, he was palpable and not as unattainable as Mr. Kim, but together they have to laugh, but Jungkook interrupts and while Jimin follows him, he has to keep staring at him, he's really sweet, he must inevitably imagine him in his bed ... he would be great for sex, he could slap himself He reminds himself.

At some point, Jungkook stops and pulls out a chair on which he should settle down. Said and done. As soon as they both sit next to each other, JK begins to explain. Again and again he finds himself looking at the younger man from top to bottom.

"Taehyung comes here every day at 8 o'clock. Until then, his coffee and this folder "He raises a black simple folder vividly upstairs." In his office "

But Jimin struggles to follow his words. All he can think of is Jungkook and he, wallowing naked in the varnish of his bed. Why could not Taehyung have seated him a less hot guy? How was he to concentrate on just such a guy, if only his sight made him the sweetest promise. Concentration! He said it over and over like a mantra in his head.

Nevertheless, he nods understandingly. Jungkook opened the folder, but this does not lighten Jimin's interest. A Jimin's inexplicable expression lays over this pretty face. He did not know if it was like embarrassment, amusement or even worry and nervousness. Maybe it was a mix of all or none of them. Then he tore himself away from the sight and devoted his concentration to the portfolio. Well, as far as he could.

"There are the documents for his complete appointments that day in there. That means he does not have the wallet, you'll say goodbye and who knows what else is going to happen, "Jungkook continues, the strange expression pale in just milliseconds as if it never existed, but Jimin knew better.

"OK. Portfolio very important. "He said it so absent-mindedly, so focused on Jungkook, that he himself did not know if he had noticed any of Jungkook's words, but one thing was certain, these men robbed him of his last common sense.

"Quite important" Did Jimin hear some amusement from his voice, did he make fun of him? Obviously, how much he would like to teach him manners, excited about this thought he bites his lower lip.

"Very important," Jimin repeats like trance and does not even hear his own words.

"Then you go out of his office and greet him briefly. He will then assign your tasks to you for this day. "He tries to put aside all the kinky thoughts and nods in understanding.

 "He tries to put aside all the kinky thoughts and nods in understanding