Chapter 6 - Real Dom

"I was right?" In his voice, clearly, disbelief sounds as the shock is clear from his eyes.

"And somehow our friendship is sent out. So yes, I've let me shit out of Taehyung's brain "Slowly, the bafflement sets something and yet he must ask again doubtfully.

"You had an affair with Kim Taehyung, so Kim Taehyung?" With a nod, he confirms his statement. Wow. "Bottom fits but also somehow better to you" A small laugh sounds from Jungkook, until Jimin beckons again. "Sorry that was just not fit." That he always has to say something like that, Jimin you should at least try to be less horny, he reproaches himself again. "Did he fire you afterwards as a secretary?"

"Do you still know the two ways you can go?" A silent nod. "I got the second" Slowly Jimin dawns a light.

"I understand. So ... you mean ... Mr. Kim hires guys he wants to fuck ...? "

"That's the way to phrase it. Either he dropped it or you get promoted. "Okay, Jimin had expected even less, but somehow he was almost flattered, so Kim Taehyung wanted him, that thought was very tempting, almost too tempting, so Taehyung went Good to know, but still he could not quite believe it all and still asked for tens of times whether Jungkook spoke the truth Why his employees A man like him could have all? Wow, if that was so, a man with whom Jimin preferred to have had no contact, but on the other hand, the offer was already tempting, Jungkook, however, seemed to find this situation extremely amusing.

"So you mean, to get the job, I have to get fucked by my boss ....?" Just about his body, he would never submit.

"No, you do not have to." Hope of relief shakes him.

"So go three. Who would be there? "

"No do not get me wrong, it does not exist. Taehyung takes what he wants. That means you're going to let him fuck you. "His words echoed in his brain like a rushing train over and over again: he takes what he wants, so he wants me ?! Imagine Jimin, given that It's quite a bit surprising and kind of flattering, but Park Jimin is dominating! NEVER. "The only thing you can do is to dominate him, and no one has." His ego breaks out of him and he can not suppress his confident grin.

"You know me but bad, honey. Then I'm probably the first. Quite simply. "Jungkook laughs a bit and does not seem to take him seriously, but like I said, Kookie did not know him and he would beat him! Now, out of curiosity, Jimin wanted to know how many there was before him.

"Enough," was his terse answer, so obviously so many that none of them counted, "When it comes to dominance, no Tae makes a fool!" But Jimin's ego does not give in so easily. Not from it. On the contrary. Now things get really interesting. As I said, he loves the challenge. And that was one he absolutely wanted to win. To love his inner dome. Besides, he would never be topped. That was out of the question. But before he dedicated himself to Tae, he had to satisfy his hunger for Jungkook. Only cost a short time! A short taste of the sky.

"Just wait. But if there were so many in front of you and me, then he makes friends with you. "It was a statement and not a question." You must have been a pretty great bottom. " He almost purrs the words, while a slightly seductive undertone resonates in it.

"Maybe ...", while that simple word left his lips, Jungkook stroked Jimin's cheek at once.That was good.Very good.Kookie was also in the mood to flirt, a big grin licking Jimin's lips as he did so licking about it.

"I'm pretty sure." That was not even a lie, he was sure it was.

As Jungkook comes even closer, he already feels his excitement growing.

"Do you like begging?" And how he did that.

"Who does not?" His grin becomes more lustful and he can barely hide the rising desire.

"Then you can imagine if I was a good bottom." Oh, those sweet promises.

"Oh yes, I can do that very well, sweetie." Seductively, he leans toward his ear.

"I can beg well, Jimin." And then his lips hit his ear lightly Oh sweet sky But Jimin always knew how to control himself and especially when it was time he wanted to show his dominance and he wanted that, then he had to prove himself first. Every cathedral had to earn its respect before a sub. So he pulled Jungkook back grinning on his hair.

"I can not remember you allowed that."

"But ..." The sooner he can protest, Jimin presses his lips against his and silences him so Jungkook seemed a bit surprised, but he returns the kiss pretty quickly, heat filling his entire body and youngkooks As he continues to hold his hair, he moves his lips to his, longing for it, so that's how the sky feels, God Jungkook tasted so sweet on his lips.

Slowly Jungkook drives his hand down to Jimin's pants. And he would not have wanted anything else than that. But control was the most important thing as Dom. He would not put his lust above his actions. He was in charge here. For that reason, he held Jungkook's hand tight and pressed his tongue into Kookie's mouth. Only to abruptly break away from him.

Without another word he gets up and runs to the door. One last time he turns to Jungkook and winks at him.

"Not so impatient, baby boy. See you tomorrow. "With these words he leaves Jungkook back in the restaurant and runs to his home.

What an exciting day. It really could not have been better. Already he was looking forward to tomorrow.

And as for Mr. Kim, he'll handle it.