Chapter 48 - Dark Secrets

Extra slow Taehyung ran up. Oh that stubborn one. Laughing Jimin sat down on the couch and waited. He came back with a white Calvin Klein and threw her at him.

White yes? The color of innocence and virginity... Jimin denied himself a laugh. The great Kim Taehyung wore something like this.

"White? Because you're so innocent or what?" He wiggles his eyebrows. "Will this be a confession?"

"No, that's always to replace my baby boys in the house. I'll wear black boss if you're so curious" A sting. For his baby boys. How many had been here before him? And Jimin really thought he was the only one. That he was really something special. But as always in life, he had been wrong and had hoped too much. Jimin laughed. No weakness!

"So how many guys have wanked in there?" Oh Jimin didn't want to know. He would rather wear none than that...

"It's new. Most take it home with them and never come back." Why... ? Was Taehyung so bad in bed? Or was he too... Jimin got bad again... was he really so hard. He could only hope never to find out. As always he played something for the whole world and laughed pervertedly.

"Is also sometimes a quite nice memory. If I had started collecting, I might have remembered one. And that nobody comes again, I believe you immediately".

"If you'd rather have panties, I'd have them in stock," he winked at Jimn, but Jimin disgustedly plucked his face.

"You have strange fetishes" Did he really stand on something like that? God, if he thought Jimin would ever wear that, he had cut himself pretty good.

"This has nothing to do with a fetish. Imagine that. I was straight once" He was what? He had done it once with women? Wow. Or maybe it was normal. Didn't most men do that. They had to find each other or something, right? Well then it was more like Jimin whom you should look at strangely and yet he couldn't hide his surprise.

"Really? Tae nodded. Somehow Jimin was curious. "Uuh~ Now I'm curious, what happened? Did a girl dump you? Cheated?"

"Deceived yes. But I was the one who cheated."

"With?" Jimin had to laugh.

"Your best friend" Wow, he used to be a real asshole. Okay, somehow he still was, wasn't he?

"Okay, there, but doesn't explain why you like guys."

"1. that showed me that women are snakes. 2nd Sixpack is much hornier than a few ribs. 3rd time quite honestly. Boys are just some and that is what every guy wants." Okay the first point Jimin understood. The second also. But the third one surprised him a lot.

"Really?

"What's real?"

"Well, guys are tighter..." Taehyung had to laugh. Somehow embarrassing. It wasn't that no woman wanted anything from him in contrast. There would have been some, but that was not his...

"Yes, Jimin. With us this is actually meant to push in" Okay he took really not a leaf before the mouth. He was always so direct. God, Jimin was embarrassed again, but he laughed and just shrugged his shoulders.

"Never had anything to do with a woman"

"I got that," Tae said laughing. Oh man embarrassing.

But somehow," Jimin had to giggle, "I can't imagine you in a fixed relationship. No wonder you were cheating" Well, that suited the arrogant Kim Taehyung.

"Everything has its reasons"

"Which would be there?" Once again his curiosity was aroused and he could not get rid of the feeling that he had offended him.

"If, for example, she hides from you that she wanted to seduce your best buddy. So for example" Jimin didn't quite come along and looked at him without understanding.

"And...?"

"I already feel this as cheating. I only took revenge" He shrugged his shoulders. That's why the girlfriend. Jimin knew that women were peculiar. She had broken up, but why had Taehyung broken up?

"But what the hell..." It was only sex anyway.

"At that time she was really important to me" Kim Taehyung and a broken heart? Jimin couldn't imagine this even less than he could in a relationship.

"Naaaw I see", he grinned, "you are actually a very sweet one. Such a romantic, faithful guy." Why did he take it so personally? Sex was sex. There was no such thing as love anyway. Only desire. Why did people confuse that with each other?

"Why lie? You have seen that I can not be completely an ass"

"I still wouldn't have thought you were a relationship guy," and Jimin meant that. After all, they were talking about Kim Taehyung.

"Of course I had some onnightstand. Okay a few many" Jimin laughed. "But Jungkook, for example, was so important to me that I didn't want him to be mine. So we became buddies"

I wonder if they were just Buddies. Again he had to think of Suga, Kookie and Taehyung moaning together, rolling naked under a sheet. His chest contracted.

"Whatever. Let's go," Jimin quickly gave in. Jimin quickly put on his clothes after hearing from Taehyung that he didn't have to wear a suit as he was ''only'' his assistant. It was clear that he wasn't as high as he was. But did he have to show it to him again and again?

As soon as Taehyung had driven up his Autdi R8, Jimin got in. Inside he escalated. This car was so great, how could Tae sit so quietly at the wheel? Who would have thought that he would sit a man as poor as a church mouse, times in such a sleigh.

But as soon as Taehyung had left, he had to start asking questions. Questions that Jimin didn't want to answer.

"What about your relationships?" Jimin's inner joy faded and he became cool. For a moment he shrugged indifferently. Then silence entered. "None? Why couldn't he just stop asking? Did he not notice the hint? Jimin didn't want to talk about his past. Jimin turned to him and looked at him coldly.

"None of your business" At least he must have understood that, right?! Taehyung frowned and looked at him with a blurred look. Jimin didn't know if he was offended, angry or sad. Maybe all at once.

The fact that he had offended him made him feel guilty. A conscience that he once thought he had lost.

Taehyung got all the things he wanted to smash out of him again. Made him vulnerable again.

What did this man do to him?