Chapter 21 - Counted Days as a Cathedral

Early on Jimin was ready to drive in front of the company. Taehyung just came out of the company and pulled on his shirt so that Jimin could catch a glimpse of his Vline.

"Morning, ChimChim." Jimin was still staring at the lines leading to his sweet center, although they had long since been hidden under the fabric again.

"M... tomorrow," he could only stutter. Already in the morning such a horny sight. Was there a better start to the day? Hardly. Already now Jimin knew that this day would be great.

"Don't you want to look me in the eye when you talk to me", Taehyung grinned knowing why Jimin was staring so hard. But Jimin only wiggled cheekily with his eyebrows.

"But your eyes aren't as horny as anything else." Again Taehyung raised his shirt provokingly, which is why Jimin licked his lips. "Not bad~"

"I know," Taehyung said, arrogantly and concisely, which made Jimin laugh.

"Of course you do. Oh you big Kim Taehyung. The only one. The True One" In his voice the teasing tone of irony could hardly be overheard.

"Get in the car, baby boy!" How Jimin hated it when he called him that and commanded him around like that. With his eyebrows raised, he looked at him, but got in anyway. Taehyung did the same and drove off.

So now there was no turning back.

"Where are we going anyway? Maybe he should have asked before he agreed or at least before he got into that car.

"Singapore" Wow. Singapore a city that Jimin would love to visit one day.

"And what are we doing?"

"First we have something to eat and then..." Looks at him questioningly. Jimin didn't quite understand why he should go on this business trip. He hadn't been working as Tae's secretary long enough. He wasn't even employed yet. Talk once a probationary period had been allowed to him. Somehow it all felt wrong. "Then it's time for your punishment," Taehyung added. Was it serious? He really wanted to kill him or with all that punishment stuff. Even the great Kim Taehyung had to learn that not everyone always danced to his tune. And certainly not Jimin. Oh no, this time it would be different.

Jimin gently put his hand on Tae's thigh and walked up his thigh agonizingly slowly.

"We'll see who is punishing whom," Jimin laughed. Already now he could read Tae's tension from his face. Apparently his touches had an effect on Tae. Grinning, he painted small circles close to his tail.

"Ah", Taehyung moaned and reached for Jimin's hand. But Jimin only looked at him amused.

"Honey, what's the matter," he asked innocently.

"Don't do that," Tae ordered and shoved Jimin's hand away. Played ignorantly, he aproned his lips.

"I don't know what you mean?~" He really liked to annoy him.

"You know, you're actually a very sweet and innocent person," grinned Tae provocatively. But Jimin didn't go into it in any way and he soon managed to make his self-confident laughter pale.

"You're already so horny and hard~," laughs Tae's excitement once, which makes him groan loudly. "Ups my mistake~", Jimin gave a satisfied grin.

"You lousy little Ah ass" If he hadn't mentioned it yet: He loved to provoke Taehyung like that. He was just so helpless in this situation. They were in the middle of the road, so Taehyung tried not to lose focus on the traffic. And above all, he was unable to control Jimin.

"Grinning broadly, he drove with his finger back to Tae's limb. Now he painted small circles directly on his limb.

"Hm Honey~ Even your moaning is like sweet honey" Jimin spoke only the truth. He could listen to those sweet sounds all day long. And at the same time it excited him himself. Jimin didn't know if it was Taes' situation or his turn-on voice. Probably a mixture of both.

Oh these days in Singapore would make Jimin a lot of fun. He knew that already now. Taehyung's days as Dom were numbered.