Bonus

Question: How many guys have you been in bed with? (on Tae)

Jimin: Uuih so tae~ I'd like to know that too *waves perverse grinning with the eyebrows* How many were there?

Tae: Enough

J: Oh come on~

T: So emm...

J: Somebody gets embarrassed *suppresses a giggle*

T: *scratches the back of his head*

J: Oh, my God! You're a virgin! Kim Taehyung is YOUNG!!!

T: Pfff *laughs*

J: *licks over your lip* Then it becomes easier to top you than I thought

T: You don't really believe that. It's just that...

J: ...

T: There were hundreds of

J: *looks at him implausibly* Wow unrealer doesn't work anymore. You're such a braggart.

T: *laughs* Okay fun, but it was so much that I... I can't remember all my bedtime stories, okay. Sorry, baby.

J: *Draws a brow* Why is that? I don't care how much you did it with, you don't really think I care, do you?

T: I don't believe it just *leans down and murmurs at his lips* I know~

J: *gives the creeps*

T: *grins devilish and goes back to distance*

J: Sadist!

T: *laughs* Where does enlightenment come from?

J: *stares at him in shock*

T: *pull his hair* I will spank you so hard

J: *is in shock*

T: *Gets the laughing flash of his life* And now go ahead

Question: Why do you want to be Dom so bad? (to Jimin)

J: *Stops briefly* So I... this... em... *swallows the heavy lump in his throat* That's nobody's business! A... besides, I'm just one and point. You can't fight your nature!

T: *drives him soothingly over his back* Then you don't have to tell him either

J: *turns bright red*

T: *smiles at him slightly*

J: *looks quickly away and suppresses the budding pain in his chest*

T: *kiss him gently on the head* It's okay Jimin.

J: *is embarrassed *J... now answer your next question already *distract quickly*

Question: How did you meet Yoongi back then? How many years did you bring up, since you said you were sandbox friends? (on Tae)

T: Ok then... well... it's all a little complicated. Yoongis and my mum were friends.

J: Yes...

T: Well... and my dad has... * laughs ironically *

J: Your dad what?

T: He had something going with Sugas and my mum at the same time.

J: *blinzelt disbelieving*

T: That's what they found out somehow. They dumped him and we became best friends.

J: Do I even want to know how old you two were when you found out what a*sch your dad is?

T: Well that went on for several years. But you don't seem to quite understand.

J: What do you mean?

T: Yoongi is my half brother.

J: *gives a coughing fit*

T: *Plap him on the back* Now you're shocked,aren't you?

J: *must digest it for a moment*... At least now I understand why you have so much in common.

T: *laughs*

J: And where does your Dom complex come from? As the father so the sons.

T: *slaps him lightly on the back of the head*

J: Ouch~ * rubbing over the spot*

T: *laughs* But as if you didn't notice it

J: On the outside, I just don't have much in common. Yoongi is the hotter * lies boldly in his face*

T: *starts*

J: *grinst triumphant*

T: *laughs at his testimony* You're a real bad liar.

J: Okay okay I admit it, Kookielein got the best gene of all. If you were only related to him *sigh* Then I would have a consolation prize after all

T: * laughs even louder*

J: * sticks out his tongue *

T: *becomes serious again and bends down to Jimin* But you already have the grand prize

J: *had to stifle his giggling* Someone's pretty much in love himself.

T: *brown at his neck* I have every reason to.

J: *sweeps through a shower and stops *

T: *bites in*

J: *wimmert*

T: *grinning smugly and straightening up*

J: *goes to safety distance with reddened wagons*

Hopefully that wouldn't have any repercussions~

----------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the QA adapter^^

We hope you had fun reading <3

- Vmin-line