Chapter 14 - Hypnotic temptation

Jimin swallowed hard.

"But I've already done all my work, Mr. Kim."

"Mmmh," Tae breathed against his already sensitive skin on his neck, "but we have something to discuss." His breath accelerated while his pulse was racing.

"I don't think! Again Jimin gets up and runs away from Taehyung as fast as possible with hasty steps. But before he could reach the door, Taehyung grabbed him and pressed him to the table. The hard wood of the tabletop pressed against his ass, so that Jimin opens his eyes in shock.

"Mr. Kim, what are you doing?" Although his voice now sounded more secure and decisive, there was a slight undertone of fear in it.

"What do you think?" On his lips lay a self-confident and somehow lustful grin. The panic grew in Jimin, which is why he lifted his hands against Tae's chest and pushed him away. No matter what it was, he wouldn't let it happen.

"Sir, I really should be going." But the next moment he turned it around jerkily and pressed his upper body against the wooden tabletop. A frightened sound came out of Jimin's mouth.

"W... what are you doing?" Suddenly Taes' warm, big hand lay on his lips. Immediately he tries to protest and free himself, only choking sounds can be heard. Jimin's heart pounded as hard as a jackhammer against his chest as Taehyung pulled out his tie. His protests became stronger and the adrenaline was rushing through his veins. He had to free himself at all costs.

But before he could, Taehyung tied his hands together. More protesting sounds came out of Jimin's mouth and he wriggled stronger to get away. Again, he had not succeeded in preventing Taehyung from making him so immobile. Again he was at his mercy. Completely dependent on his mercy. One blink of an eye later, he was already pushed onto the sofa, which made him squeal in shock.

"Sir, please." After all, he was able to speak again. And yet he couldn't do more than beg and hope. To hope that the merciless Kim Taehyung had something like compassion.

"We're going over to your punishment now, baby boy." The paint disappeared from his face and he turned lime white. For a moment his heart stopped and his eyes were wide open.

"This is supposed to be a joke, right?" Pure anger and disbelief lay in his words. But Taehyung stared down at him seriously and ice-cold. And even if he had never admitted it, he could not deny that this man actually radiated an impressive dominance. But he was also dominant and would not subordinate himself to him.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" No. But Jimin was anything but a laugh to mute. Angry he climbed from the couch, although his hands were still tied together.

"I am neither your baby boy nor will I be punished or educated by anyone! Now untie me!" He was his own master and when he was Taehyung had to submit to him. At least if he really wanted to have sex with him. Because otherwise he wouldn't get it. May he do what he wants. Taehyung would not get him.

And then he would beg on his knees in front of him, whimpering, that Jimin would take him hard. And he would. And how hard. So hard that Taehyung wouldn't be able to walk for days. He would show him no mercy and certainly not stop. Only when he had enough himself. When he had understood who was sitting at the longer lever. Sure Jimin needed this job, but not as urgently as Taehyung would seem to get him in the box.

So he had something Tae wanted. Jimin was the one who said what, when, how and where.

"And why should I?" he asked brazenly, as if it wasn't obvious, while he rolled his eyes annoyed. The clear answer: Because Jimin wouldn't give up control!

"Jimin demonstratively tugged at the restraints, "it's deprivation of liberty!" - he had at least heard. A rough laugh sounded. Then Taehyung pulled him to his chin, which elicited a quiet, painful whimper. The laughter became louder.

"Then I guess I finally have your attention, huh? With an evil sparkle Jimin looked at him. "Well, there you go. Immediately the sparkle faded and the blush of shame rose into his cheeks. Why was he so shy in his presence? He would have loved to have missed himself for that.

However, his thoughts went up in smoke when Taehyung pulled him to his chest. Suddenly he felt this pleasant warmth coming from Tae. Quietly he had to sigh comfortably from this feeling. Wait what? Did he really just...?

But this pleasant feeling was only reinforced when Tae slowly wanders his fingers from Jimin's shoulder over his arms. Until he finally wandered to his still tied hands in front of him. Excitingly, Taehyung breathed heavily against his neck, which made Jimin whimper softly with pleasure.

"You're so sensitive, baby."