Chapter 8 - Intoxicating lust

Wow he had not expected this directness, but somehow he liked it. So much so that his penis grew thicker. Yet there was one thing that bothered him beyond belief. '' Below me '' These two words were buzzing in his head like a few annoying flies, causing him to doubtfully pull up his eyebrow.

"I think we have some differences of opinion there, Mr. Kim." He emphasized the address so caressingly so erotic that it was hard to miss that he wanted Taehyung as well, just under him and not the other way around ... begging lust.

But suddenly Taehyung got up and walked around him. Jimin tried not to show any uncertainty and saw him challenged with a touch of amusement.

What happened then he had not expected with the best will. Taehyung pulled the chair away so he struggled not to fall to the floor. But thanks to his quick reflexes, he managed to keep his balance and stand securely.

"Is there anything to laugh about, Babyboy?" Skillfully he ignored him as he spoke to him, fueling his will to dominate this man even more, provocatively placing his foot on the chair and leaning seductively toward Taehyung.

"You're just toooooo cute." He pursed his lips, but Taehyung did not seem to find them amused or arousing, he seemed almost angry.

"I'm so cute?" Jimin could not help it, there it was, a reaction, a reaction he had caused alone, a sense of triumph that elicited a grin.

"And how. As sweet as sugar, honey. "He pronounced his new nickname so provocative for him that he finally lured Taehyung out of the reserve, because he jerked him to his senses.

"What did you call daddy?" More triumph, more happiness, flooding his body.

"H-O-N-E-Y or is Babyboy dearer to you, Hoooneeeey." Every single one of his words was pure provocation, as Jimin loved it, but Taehyung scowled at him, so gloomy that Jimin almost took care of it, but only almost.

"I'm not your baby boy."

"Oh, honey. You'll see who is in charge here. "The thought moaning at him and begging for more whimpering reached his subconscious again, choking on lip.

"You'll still have to learn to be good." To savor the provocation, Jimin laughs, something no-one had ever dared to do, but at that moment his common sense was completely eliminated, he did not think of the consequences, which might perhaps be an afterthought, and Jimin was just thinking of now, of dominating the great Kim Taehyung, a satisfaction that would show him that he could outdo anyone and everything.

But suddenly Taehyung pushed him roughly down onto the couch. For a brief moment of shock, Jimin can not hide the surprise and loses his composure for a fraction of a second. A second that begat weakness. And he was sure that this brief moment had not escaped Taehyung and confirmed him. Jimin quickly caught himself and grins dirty.

"Baby boy, can not wait anymore. You have to teach manners, huh? "

"Call me Babyboy again and we have a huge problem." Jimin could not help himself, he found this statement so funny that he had to laugh honestly.

"Have we both already anyway?" Three-faced and provocative wanders his gaze on his crotch. "Naw my little baby boy wants to be taken hard."

Roughly, he pulled him up by his hair, his mind screaming for him to shut up, but the words spurted out of his mouth.

"You seem to like hair pulling ... interesting." The pain spreads tormenting on his scalp as he pulls it tighter.

"Shut up!" But he would not be Park Jimin if he gave up, so he ignores the pain and continues to grin cheekily.

"Anything else? Will Babyboy get angry with Daddy? "Before Jimin can even realize it, Taehyung's lips rest on his own." As if out of his human primal instinct, he immediately answers and licks his tongue over Tae's lips. "To his surprise, he opens his mouth even hesitating for a second, he slips his tongue into his mouth and explores it stormily, he has full control.

Taehyung drives his tongue into Jimin's mouth and drives in and out quickly. He wanted control back, but that would not allow Jimin, so he pushed his tongue down Taehyungs. He tried to move her again, which he did not succeed.

It felt so unfair
good to have complete control over this powerful man. To dominate him and to show what he was allowed to do and what not. To show him who had the shots and where to go. A sense of power.

Happiness hormones are released in his body, which makes him grin into the kiss. He bites into Taes lower lip, which makes the bigger boy gasp in shock. Oh, that satisfaction. If he called Jungkook heavenly, Taehyung was the devil.

As seductive as the forbidden fruit he should not have tasted. And now that he has tasted it, it thirsts for more. Like a rush that rushed through his veins.

Made him dependent and addicted.