Chapter 23 - Agonizing Pleasure

As Taehyung rubbed his limb up and down, Jimin had to moan loudly, which obviously pleased Tae quite a bit.

"That's good. Groans for Daddy" As soon as he had said this, he tried to keep Jimin spasmodically quiet and put his arms against his chest. But it didn't work. Taehyung rubbed faster and faster and kissed along his belly, so that he couldn't suppress the moaning any longer.

"Aaaah" In ecstasy he grabbed Taehyung's hair, dragged him up to himself and kissed him longingly. Tae immediately replied and drove into Jimin's boxer, eliciting another cry of pleasure. But before Taehyung could control him again, Jimin grabbed his cross and threw him onto the mattress, so that Taehyung was now under him. At the same pace as Tae had done, he now rubbed himself against Taes' limb.

"Ah Jimin. What the fuck?" In spite of the sounding anger, there was so much desire in his voice that Jimin only made it hornier. It was Jimin's turn now and he would give him the horniest sex Taehyung ever had. He would be the first to go through Kim Taehyung. Jimin felt as if he was going to lay down a virgin. Not that he had ever had a female lover, but according to stories, they were particularly tight. The fact that Tae had never been taken meant as much as the same.

"Mmmh~ What has babyboy then..." Smiling confidently and under chandelier eyes he looked down on Tae dominant and amused.

"Ah stop it" His delicious pleading and his cries of pleasure only heated the fire in Jimin even more. He grabs his hip to get more control over Tae's body. Now he could also coordinate Tae's hip. Jimin's name moaning, Tae threw his head in the back of his neck. It was almost an invitation as his neck lay so open. Without hesitation Jimn kissed his neck and drove his tongue over it. While Tae moaned lustfully, he sucked on his soft skin. He drove his hands down his upper body and took off his shirt. When he saw the purple spot on Tae's tender skin, he left satisfied.

Oh yes he belonged to him and he was in charge here. Everyone should see that he, Park Jimin, had dominated no one but Kim Taehyung personally. The sight of Taehyung's half-naked body and his branding, which marked him as his, made him tremble with delight. It seemed Taehyung could no longer stand his gaze as he whimpered quietly. Kim Taehyung wanted him. And he would give him what he wanted.

With circular hip movements, Jimin finally went on and licked his upper body down to his pants, which he unbuttoned in slow motion.

But suddenly Taehyung unexpectedly switched the position again so that he sat on him again. Just a milisecond later, he tore down his pants and boxer. The sudden movements made Jimn groan, which only swept louder as Tae reached for his limb without warning.

"Aaaah" It all happened so fast that Jimn barely noticed anything. Immediately pumped up and down mercilessly fast. "Aaaah gooot lansam... ahh" But Taehyung only went on faster. Jimin begged him for mercy and actually took his hand away, which made Jimin hiss and draw in the air.

"Next time warn me," Jimin nagged breathlessly. However, his calm didn't last long as Tae lowered his head and gently kissed his tip. Jimin trembled all over his body. The kisses then spread all over the length, which made him whimper agonizingly. Why did Taehyung always torture him with so much pleasure? Why did he put him to torture like that? Slowly he glides with his tongue along his limb. Unintentionally Jimin willingly stretched his pelvis towards him. When he took it completely in his mouth, Jimin grabbed Tae's head groaning and pushed him down harder. As Taehyung began to hunt his tongue and raise and lower his head faster and faster, Jimin greedily tugged at his hair so that he only had to move faster. Taehyung had to choke some of the deep blows, which put a grin on Jimin's face. Again he accelerated the pace, so that Jimin only noticed the lust in his body. As if he was wrapped in thick cotton wool.

"Aaaaah... that's good baby..." he praised Taehyung moaning. Suddenly Jimin just had to groan louder, when something hard pushed into his entrance. But Taehyung didn't stop sucking on his limb. Jimin could only feel the delicious tightness within him and Taes moist oral cavity with this gifted tongue. "Mmmmh aaahhhh aaahhh" Jimin clawed himself tighter into Taes hair. "Iiiichh... aaaah... iiiich... werde... aahh" Taehyung licked his already twitching tail up and down once more when moaning he came to his orgasm.

Tae retreated and spat his sperm carelessly on the floor. But it wasn't until Jimn noticed that his arousal hadn't even subsided a bit that he realized what Taehyung had done. A vibrator stimulated his innermost.

"Mmmmh," whimpered Jimin, "aaah ... tae... the... ah... vibra...aaahtor." Tae got up laughing and dressed while Jimin begged him desperately. "Aaah...no...please...aahh...not...don't...let...aah..miiich...aaah biteee...not...ahh"

"I'm meeting Yoongi in town." He couldn't do that to him! Desperately, Jimin begged him to stay. He even had to. He couldn't leave him like that. "I'll be back in an hour" What? That couldn't be his first... but Jimin couldn't even finish his thought. "I... aaah...can... niiicht..." Again he poured out on the bed. Ice cold, Tae turned to the door and shouted at the groaning Jimin.

"By the way, the vibrator reacts to movement. That means: If you move too much, it automatically switches up a step."

"Aaah...neeiin...taaee.aaah...laaass..miccch..aahh.. not aaahleine..." Jimin went on missing. But Taehyung only waved briefly and said goodbye before he left the room. Jimin called out moaning that he should come back, but after a few minutes he heard an engine howl and a car start driving. Tae's car.

He actually left him behind like a moaning, whimpering piece of misery. He was alone.

And he was sure that this part in his ass would still kill him.