Chapter 38 - New replacement?

"If you had admitted it, you could have gone on," Taehyung's quiet voice broke the silence. Any coolness had disappeared from his sound. Somewhat unsettled, Jimin turned his head slightly to Tae. Did he really mean that... His heart warmed up. He watched Taehyung staring rigidly at the ceiling. Carefully Jimin also turned on his back. Again and again he looked slightly over at Tae. He was so pretty. "Jimin stop," Tae slightly admonished him. But it wasn't harsh, it sounded almost sad. Caught, Jimin quickly looked away.

"Why?" As if he didn't know it himself. Of course because it disgusted Taehyung when he looked at him. Why had he even laid down with him if he didn't like him?

"I don't like being lied to" Jimin sighed softly.

"T... I'm... sorry... for me," he stammered in dismay. And he was really sorry. But that was not the only thing he regretted. Would it have been different if he had not so harshly rejected Tae? Hardly. Then Jimin would be the one who was hurt now. After all, Taehyung himself had said afterwards that he had no feelings for him, but that he was just a special toy. Jimin should get used to it, but it hurt.

"Why he had to be so cold. He hadn't done anything wrong. Tae didn't want anything from him, so why... Knowledge hit him. A dull blow. It was because he still had not had sex with him. Jimin turned on his stomach and looked at him without understanding.

"What is your problem all of a sudden?

"I don't like when you lie, I have..."

"That's all, yeah?" Jimin interrupted him partly angry and partly desperate. Oh no. It was the sex.

"Yes nothing, which would concern you otherwise still" Jimin became spei bad. What if he had already replaced him? What if it had taken him too long? If he wasn't with Suga at all, but with his new baby boy? Pictures of Taehyung tenderly kissing an unfamiliar petite man while lying naked on top of him and bumping into him. Jimin struggled with the nausea. But his stomach rebelled. His throat became dry and numb. Insulted he just nodded.

"I see. Of course it's none of my business." He turns back to sleep. Jimin should no longer do that to himself. Should just get up and go. But he couldn't get it over his heart. Although Taehyung was no longer the one after Jimin distorted himself so much and longed. It was as if he was lying next to a stranger. He closed his eyes and tried to ignore the sting in his heart and the taste of the bitter bile that had risen. But suddenly Tae pulled his hip back and pressed his pelvis against his.

"Stop sulking." Why couldn't it be so easy? Why couldn't Tae always be so close to him. Jimin tried to suppress the rising tears.

"I don't melt," his voice was firm and didn't begin to reflect all the grief and insecurity he felt. But it was always like that. He would never admit weakness. He always wore his mask. Jimin had learned to fool the people around him. And to his surprise they were all easier to fool than expected.

"You know what else happens" He would punish him. Would force him to do things he never wanted. And in the end he would break his heart. Exactly that would happen.

"Oh yes and what would that be hm? Anger boiled up in him. And in his heart he was so unspeakably hurt.

"Mhm", Taehyung mumbled and suddenly began to chew slightly on his ear. "You know that very well" Jimin moaned. The excitement filled his body and drove away the gloomy thoughts. But he bit himself on the lips to suppress the moaning and come back to his senses. He was not allowed to fall for him. He was allowed to get involved with it, otherwise he was one of many. And even if Taehyung hated him, Jimin would be the only one he would remember. As the one he could never have. Whether that was positive or not was put there. But he would not forget him... or would he...?

Taehyung laughed slightly, which immediately made Jimin shoot the blush in his face. He pulled the blanket closer to his body because it gave him a feeling of security. Tae let him go.

"Night, Mr. Park" Jimin had to smile a little.

"Good night, Mr. Kim" As soon as he said that, Taehyung turned away from him. Jimin wanted to feel his warmth again, he was already missing him. He turned to him and hesitantly put his arms around him. Jimin was so insecure, but it felt so right. From the corner of his eye Jimin saw Tae looking at him confused. But out of fear he might have something against it, he quickly snuggled up to his back. When there were no rewords, Jimin sighed peacefully.

In his arms he felt so peaceful, so well and safe. And finally he slumbered into a peaceful sleep.

Oh, it could always be that way~