Chapter 36 - Mysterious Beauty

Taehyung pov.:

Admittedly it was really annoying to see Jimn huddling under the kitchen island like a child. And he didn't understand what kind of problems this boy had. He behaved like a little child. But when he had seen Jimin so vulnerable just before crying... it tore his heart apart. He didn't want that boy to be sad or anxious.

Why didn't he realize how much it hurt him when he hugged him, knowing that he didn't want him the way Taehyung wanted him. He could not bear his closeness. She killed him. He just wanted him too much. Not only for his bed. No, he wanted to cuddle with him, make him happy, give him his love. Why did Jimin make it even harder for him than it already was for him.

How could these feelings become weaker when Jimin suddenly sought his closeness. Not that he didn't like it. But the fact that he did not want anything from him... It hurt. So much that it was worse than any illness. For physical pain you could swallow tablets, but that... heartache. It was incurable.

Annoyed, he moaned. He couldn't see Jimin like that.

"If you haven't slipped over in three seconds, you can experience something," he said harshly. But actually he only wanted to know for sure this small, fragile body in his arms. With a surprised expression on his face, Jimin turned to him. A relieved, almost grateful smile surrounded his full lips. Taehyung's heart beat faster. This smile. Why did Jimin give it to him so rarely? What would he do to see it more often? Without hesitation Jimin made room for him and Taehyung slipped under the blanket. A quiet, pleasant sigh came out of Jimin's throat. Again, his heart jumped. He liked his warmth. He made him happy... No Taehyung knew better. That had nothing to do with him. Jimin was just scared for unknown reasons.

"Jimin..."

"Hm?" he mumbled softly into the ceiling. How could you be so cute in one moment and so beastly in the next?

"Well come on here..." Even though he just risked getting hurt more, he just wanted to hold Jimin tightly in his arms. To have him with him. Embarrassed, Jimin turned to him. God he was so cute that Tae just wanted to cuddle him. He had to laugh slightly. "And that's what Dom calls himself." Jimin's cheeks took on a glimmer of red and he quickly turned away. Tae didn't know if he should find it cute or annoying. He rolled his eyes back, which made him squeal. Carefully Tae Jimin turned so that she could look herself in the eyes. Dreamily, he cuddled through Jimin's soft hair. He purred quietly, eliciting a contented grin from Tae.

"Tae...why were you in my room earlier?" Jimin asked as casually as possible.

"I wanted to look for them because you weren't in the living room" Of course that was only half the truth. Taehyung had just felt the need to see his pretty face.

This beautiful face.

If only Taehyung knew what was behind this sinfully beautiful figure.