Chapter (T E N)

Jimin's P.O.V

He pushed me away from him and backed off the wall. "Someone better tell me what the fuck is going on? Why am I here?", he asked, angrily. His eyes held so much confusion. Did his father really not tell him anything that happened. He's going to be even more mad when he finds out that he has to live here.

Or he's going to be grateful to even be in the same room as me. I mean anybody would beg to be in this once in a lifetime situation. The bodyguard decided that he didn't want to be here as all of this goes down and left without a word.

"Oh cutie, your father didn't tell you?", I asked, chuckling at his bewildered state.

"What're you talking about? Tell about what?", he questioned, looking scared of my answer.

"All I'm going to say is that you're staying here with me for a while!", I said, happily. Cutie had a whole different reaction to my response.

"What the hell! I'm under no circumstances staying here with you!", I laughed at his response.

"Oh cutie, think that for now, but you have no other choice. A deal has been made", I replied and he started taking deep breaths. I watched him as he looked confused and afraid. Feeling sorta bad for him I walked up and placed a hand on his shoulder. He must've thought I had other intentions because he grabbed my wrist, withdrawing it from his shoulder, pushing me roughly to the ground.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands!", he shouted, rushing out the front door, slamming it behind him. I sighed, picking myself up from the ground. I walked to the front door and heard his voice. He sounded like he was yelling at someone over the phone. I pressed my ear to the door and listened in on the conversation.

"YOU DID WHAT?"

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME?"

"YOU DIDN'T WANT TO INVOLVE ME? THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ME"

"YOU EVEN PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULDN'T GAMBLE ANYMORE"

"YEAH I BET YOUR SORRY! BUT GUESS WHAT SORRY CANT GET US OUT OF THIS ISSUE, NOW CAN IT?"

"WHATEVER, BYE", I heard him end the call. Poor Jungkookie, he really didn't know. I should get him some water. I jogged to the kitchen, pouring him a refreshing drink. I opened the door and looked down at him sitting on the porch.

"Hey, I got you some water", I sat down next to him, handing him the glass. He didn't take it and stared ahead. "C'mon your throat must be sore from all that yelling", I commented, shoving the drink towards him. He glared at me, snatching the drink form my hand.

He chugged the drink and handed me back the cup. "You're welcome", I giggled and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever", he mumbled, bringing his knees up to his chest. I shivered at the cool wind that blew. I glanced at Jungkookie and saw that he was cold too.

"You look cold. I can go get a blanket for you if you want to stay out here", I said, standing up. He stood up too, pulling me back.

"No need. Can you direct me to where I'm going to be sleeping?", he grumbled, walking back inside the house. I went after him and showed him to his new room. He quietly followed behind me up the stairs to his room.

"This guest room is forever yours now. Design it however you like, cutie!", he didn't say anything and walked inside. I looked around and shrugged, not satisfied. He sat down his king bed and took off his shoes.

"Since my clothes are still at my house, can you provide me some so I can take a shower?", he requested and I got him what he needed. I'll take him to get his belongings tomorrow. He took the items from me and pushed me out of his room. Without a thank you he slammed the door in my face.

How rude of him!

I pouted and went to my room that was next to his. After about an hour I went to go check up on him. I knocked on the door and got no answer. I'm guessing he fell asleep. I slowly cracked open the door and saw him tucked under his sheets.

"Cutie? Cutie are you asleep?", I still didn't get an answer from him so I took that as a yes. I strutted over to him and squatted down, staring at his beautiful sleeping face. He looked so angelic. I grinned, moving his hair out of his face so I can have better look.

I rubbed my thumb over his cheek and he sniffed, rubbing his nose. Was he crying? I would too if I had to leave my family without an explanation. I frowned, leaning in to his ear.  "Sweet dreams, Jungkookie", I whispered. I leaned back and stared at him one last time before placing a quick peck on his forehead. I got up and walked out the room.

I'm way too nice, especially to a cute prick that he is!

-
-
-
Enjoy Lovelies